clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peteuse's free fart site

Quote Originally Posted by peteuse View Post
    you said "
    i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol." So you just laugh at words randomly, or at how their arranged? No, I think you laugh at their meaning. The meaning here being if you donate $5 you will get a fart video that I won't post on the site. Pretty clear to me. You were called out on being a cheapskate dick and now you want to retreat. Typical.

I don't know, maybe the retards like you should just keep quiet as they seem to cause a lot of frustration to people doing these kinds of websites. No wonder people throw in the towel. Annoying complainers with no solutions or creativity of their own.
    I will just try to suggest my part of creativity - Clip can't be called free if it's available only to donators, you should get rid of word free .

>> Bonus clip for donators << sounds better...

Wow! This is so awesome! I've always loved your stuff! Another female proving that farting is for everyone!!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

Quote Originally Posted by peteuse View Post
    you said "
    i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol." So you just laugh at words randomly, or at how their arranged? No, I think you laugh at their meaning. The meaning here being if you donate $5 you will get a fart video that I won't post on the site. Pretty clear to me. You were called out on being a cheapskate dick and now you want to retreat. Typical.

I don't know, maybe the retards like you should just keep quiet as they seem to cause a lot of frustration to people doing these kinds of websites. No wonder people throw in the towel. Annoying complainers with no solutions or creativity of their own.
    Hey Peteuse;

Why so mad?

Bitchin does no good especially infront of customers. I think he was just laughing at the contradiction in your statement. No harm meant I am sure. He never said he will not buy from you. He could have been one of your biggest fans and maybe he purchased all your clips. Maybe he was gonna donate $1000 bucks, we don't know.

Maybe you should apologise.

Nice clips by the way. You are very beautiful when not bitchin. Keep making clips and don't run out of free natrual gas. No gas no cash.

Please set up a site for Babushka too. Great idea.

Baned User
    gassy and assgirl got it at least. by the way, guess who one of your first donators was

it would be like me saying that i'm giving out a free clip to anyone who pays me money. then again, fartpallete seems to agree with your misinterpretation of what i said. i feel that sentences that contradict themselves are ironic and are things that should be laughed at... much like jokes. when people contradict themselves IN ONE SENTENCE then it's worth pointing out. if i did it i would expect the same courtesy.

i mean, if you got all of that out of one line then so be it but i meant exactly what i said and nothing more. the second time i just tried to clarify and you seemed to think i was backing out of what i said AND I'M NOT. i still find the line "free for donators" to be funny as it is a contradiction in and of itself. honestly, snapping at me like that is something that toot would do and up until now we have yet to have a single problem and i honestly feel that i have been cordial towards you. if you don't feel the same then go ahead and let me know and i'll see what i can do, but i can't do anything about you or anybody else misinterpreting what i post.

People keep arguing? I keep on posting:

^that image stoped being funny about five years ago, you look more retarded then anyone else for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    gassy and assgirl got it at least. by the way, guess who one of your first donators was

it would be like me saying that i'm giving out a free clip to anyone who pays me money. then again, fartpallete seems to agree with your misinterpretation of what i said. i feel that sentences that contradict themselves are ironic and are things that should be laughed at... much like jokes. when people contradict themselves IN ONE SENTENCE then it's worth pointing out. if i did it i would expect the same courtesy.

i mean, if you got all of that out of one line then so be it but i meant exactly what i said and nothing more. the second time i just tried to clarify and you seemed to think i was backing out of what i said AND I'M NOT. i still find the line "free for donators" to be funny as it is a contradiction in and of itself. honestly, snapping at me like that is something that toot would do and up until now we have yet to have a single problem and i honestly feel that i have been cordial towards you. if you don't feel the same then go ahead and let me know and i'll see what i can do, but i can't do anything about you or anybody else misinterpreting what i post.
    I don't agree with her misinterpretation of what you said, but you do come off a bit snobby and that is what she got mad about.
    Here she is giving away free stuff and all you can do is point out the oxymoron.
    Perhaps you meant no harm, however, it's unproductive here because all we care about are farts not highlights from strunk and white.

Baned User
    thus far peteuse and i have had nothing but a good relationship on the forums so i figured what i pointed out was harmless. honestly, it was. it was a simple misunderstanding which is why i haven't gotten defensive about it or closed the thread. honestly, read my post and pretend it was from not me and just go from there.

It was a simple misunderstanding. However, Peteuse, I had an inquiry. Are donations still being accepted (it's 12:03am Jun. 14th)? I think it's great what you've put up. I ALSO like that hairstyle you've got while goldleafing that dinosaur

Kaioshinsama

Fart Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by FartPallette69 View Post
    I don't agree with her misinterpretation of what you said, but you do come off a bit snobby and that is what she got mad about.
    Here she is giving away free stuff and all you can do is point out the oxymoron.
    Perhaps you meant no harm, however, it's unproductive here because all we care about are farts not highlights from strunk and white.
    This is exactly what irritated me. To reiterate, don't donate if you don't want to. I am sure you can understand my irritation at you not even offering a kind word straightaway. Your first comment about my site was this SNOOTY REMARK. I don't care if you were one of the first donators or not.

The clip is a THANK YOU as is stated on the site for anyone who donates. Do you criticize a store/company if they give you a bonus (they even say FREE sometimes!) gift with a purchase? Yes you are outright buying a good/service and not donating to get it. But in a similar way fellas are donating/'buying' to help keep me going on my site and receiving a 'good/service' in return (all the content on my site). We can argue the semantics of 'buying' 'donating' and 'bonus' 'free' 'thank you gift' all day.

And assgirl, thanks for your input about how I should behave in front of customers. But I am not 'bitching' for nothing, and not expressing that to everyone on here. Just one individual.