clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peteuse's free fart site

Amazing site. Vids from you are always great.

Baned User
    i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol.

Elite Member
    Wait, this doesn't mean you've broken off with GGG, does it?

Fart Webmaster
    @1313Jr.1313
    I laugh when people laugh at donating $5. I'm not going to apologize for that. I work on this site.
    You just saw a bunch of free fart content without having to pirate, pay, etc. So shut your hole cheapskate.
    The clip I give in exchange for the donation is one I am not allowed to post on the site for certain reasons, so I have to offer it privately.
    If you don't want to pay/donate $5, then don't, why criticize me for wanting to make money for my work? Isn't that what you do? F*cking hypocrites out there. Yeah I'm here to give you everything for FREE, anonymous internet person. So sick of people like you.
    Last edited by peteuse; 12th June 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Baned User
    i didn't laugh at donating money, i laughed at the line, "free for donators." keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.

Fart Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    i didn't laugh at donating money, i laughed at the line, "free for donators." keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.
    you said "
    i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol." So you just laugh at words randomly, or at how their arranged? No, I think you laugh at their meaning. The meaning here being if you donate $5 you will get a fart video that I won't post on the site. Pretty clear to me. You were called out on being a cheapskate dick and now you want to retreat. Typical.

I don't know, maybe the retards like you should just keep quiet as they seem to cause a lot of frustration to people doing these kinds of websites. No wonder people throw in the towel. Annoying complainers with no solutions or creativity of their own.

Fart Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.
    Only of course because you will get more content without ever giving anything, not even a KIND WORD, in return.

Peteuse don't get caught up in this. When I read this topic you really blew my mind, I actually believe you like to fart. That attitude of just creating what you are good at/like to do is what I believe to be the biggest achievement possible. In this system people are constantly looking for ways to make money. People go to college for a wellpaying job, people do repetitive work for money, while losing sight of what they really love if money wouldn't be involved. You have earned my respect, I wish you all the best!

i can't watch the latest video....I don't think I am the only one because I saw a comment that expresses the same problem...should change the video format..

haha peteuse got Jr on blast.
    Not the kind of blast he would like to get though.