clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livejasmin Laughing at us..

Smile Livejasmin Laughing at us..

I made an account on livejasmin. And i asked around for girls to fart. But every girl laughs in my face and kicks me from the room.

Its really weird. I mean cmon a fart fetish isnt worse then a BDSM fetish(respect for those who have this fetish though..)

I click on the Fetish tab..So im sure im at the right place...

Everytime i ask them to fart the just laugh...

Whats wrong whit this shizzle???

Shouldn't run into that much trouble...I haven't paid there before because it's expensive, but in the fetish category there are plenty of girls with usernames related to toilet/scat play. Find some of them.

try a user called 'mybitch' some real kink brunette

Thumbs down

Another reason to hate livejasmin. That & lots of the time the livejasmin window keeps popping up on certain sites you go on, or download certain things

They might not think you're just joking and/or they're laughing because it's one of the less sexual requests they get so they don't really not know how to respond to it. Keep in mind, though, it's not like farting is something girls can do on command. Perhaps they just don't have gas when you ask them and they'd do it if they were able to.

Elite Member
    myfreecams is better than jasmin... ive found a few on there.. and its cheaper

Talk about asking girls to fart for you I got more than a laugh I got cursed out and threaten as if I asked them to make themselves bleed which theres a fetish out there for that but yea asking a woman to fart nowadays is like asking them for their social security

I've had a lot of luck with farting there in the lesbian section.
    lilybad69 is good and xbestgurluwish is amazing, she did laugh at me, but thats just what i needed.

For those who like asian girls, go to filipinamagic.com i have found a few that will fart if they can, but sometimes they try to have their friend make fart noises for them and that's what sucks about it.