clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our fetish.. plz read

Oct 12 1988.

to be honest I dont feel I should have to prove it .. iy is not their problem it is yours isnt this coorect?

It's our problem if the forum gets shut down due to reports true or not that under aged children are here in the adult forum so it is our business.

Dear god child!

There is school to go to and homework to do! You have your whole life ahead of you and your already succumbing to hanging out with us nasties for the purpose of discussing female flatulence in cyberspace!? Oh No!! We've corrupted the youth! Your too young to be here kid! Your gonna fuck us up! Isn't that "coorect" guys? Lol. "Coorect". I'm gonna hold on to that one. Get off our page.

Oh and by the way

Hi I'm Jaydee, the the goffy guy around here. I say things like that all the time, but it's never meant to be taken seriously. So don't start anything. I just playin. ::thumbsup

Originally posted by Brian16MA
    to be honest I dont feel I should have to prove it .. iy is not their problem it is yours isnt this coorect?
    You're a bit thick, aren't you? Unlike Jaydee, I'm not messing around. Ever noticed that these places have age limits due to legal reasons?

Yeah, the owners and administrators could get into legal trouble if you are indeed underage and there are obvious signs to that effect.

Personally - I won't lie to you - I've been a member of various fetish sites since I hit 13 years old, but of course, I never said it, or put any information to hint to that effect. Therefore, the owners of the site wouldn't have to worry about me (if they had somehow known). There's no reason for you to act all indignant about being asked your age: it only raises suspicion.

haha well I would like boss to delete my account becuase I dont know how. becuase I am not doing this anymore. I should not have to deal with this. SO please boss delete. I had a very rare jeans video from fartbrazil i was going to share but i am Definitely not now. Plese delete it as soon as u can because I am not coming here anymore. I have no problem with this.

Originally posted by Brian16MA
    haha well I would like boss to delete my account becuase I dont know how. becuase I am not doing this anymore. I should not have to deal with this. SO please boss delete. I had a very rare jeans video from fartbrazil i was going to share but i am Definitely not now. Plese delete it as soon as u can because I am not coming here anymore. I have no problem with this.
    Brian, just forget about the rumors in this forum about your age, you know if you are adult person or not.

Que delicia

Yeah Brian, dont go. You seem pretty cool, and I love your myspace page. i think you have a lot of add here.

Baned User
    seriously, all that you have to do to shut them up is to simply change your myspace age and age on the forum and there's nothing anybody can say... personally, i don't really care, but w/e, i'm just tired of perfectly good threads getting ruined by this age argument. ::friends