Hi everyone

Well I've been with my girlfriend for a year now and still havent told her about the fetish. i have been I've been luky enough to see her fart a few times in front of me by accident. They are only small and airy so far with no smell but i 'm not complaining.
Anyway to try and get her more comfortable to do it i've just been playful with her and a while ago we played cards and the loser we joked get face farted, needless to say she won, but when it came to judgement time she was to nervous, i think and she did fart in the end but it wasent on me. Well i said i wanted a rematch and i let her choose the forfeit this time an she wanted the face fart forfeit again and she was being all cocky saying i should prepare myself for when i lose, and that i should get double the punishment because she didden't complete it last time by farting in my face. So i'm really looking forward to this i have a feeling she willl be on a winning streak once we get round to playing and my forfeit. I'll let you all know how it turns out, if not this week def next week, so wish me luck guys