Thread: Homo-Geniz-Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    1, you ask me to prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. i have asked you to provide more evidence than just the bible and you haven't. there's your proof.

2, just because there isn't enough evidence to prove god's existence doesn't mean that i can't choose to believe in god. what i choose to believe is a decision that is up to me and me alone.

3, the link i provided HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. it is a simple guideline to using facts to support your arguments and easy ways to tell that someone is trying to mislead you or is full of shit. it is obvious that these things are over your head and i'm trying to dumb it down for you, but you are seriously one of the dumbest people that i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

4, you keep bringing up "worldly logic" but have yet to explain what it is. unless your next post in this thread contains a clear and concise explanation for what it is and why it is bad then your post will simply be deleted or erased. just throw it in at the beginning of your post. if you can't even explain what you're talking about then you shouldn't be putting things out to be read in the first place.
    Conclusion. I cant convince you and make you believe that God and the devil exist and you can't convince me that God and the devil don't exist. I don't care if you call me names, the truth is the truth. Have fun living blind in ignorance. Only God can change you and convince you that these things are happening not me or the theforerunner, or man period.
    Last edited by eprotophilia; 20th June 2010 at 07:40 AM.