clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your take on the bill cosby rape allegations?

Question What's your take on the bill cosby rape allegations?

A lot of junk going on in the news lately, none of them good for bill cosby. He's done a lot of good on tv in the past, with fat albert, cosby show & others. The young actors on the cosby show he has looked out for. He cared about their education, all of them have graduated college. Cared about their image on & off the show, although Lisa Bonet butted heads with him. She was an oddball b4 being on the cosby show though. He would advise 2day's blacks on things people don't like 2 hear but its the truth. But negative things have happened to Bill in the 90's. His son got murdered, his double life has been exposed[being unfaithful]. He was kinda hypocritical with race. He didn't want the tv daughters being with white men on the cosby show but he had an extramarital affair with someone white. I can only picture Saundra with a white man. He might have fathered Autumn Jackson, refused 2 do a paternity test, he would rather pay her off & pay her education instead. And now these rape allegations alluva sudden.
    Why is it happening now? Why didn't these women say something about it until now? Is it what's in this pic someone showed on the internet recently? All of the surprising junk i've seen & heard the last few years, nothing's surprising. And why isn't Bill talking? He did deny being with that evil cunt Janice Dickinson. I don't blame him 4 denying being with her, so would I.

If the reasons are true, its a darn shame that losers don't want Bill to do something positive like bring more jobs & own a part of the company. But i've heard rumors of blackballing with late night shows. The celebrities must go on jimmy fallon[who I still wonder what's so special about?] only & not these other late night shows or get blackballed. What's your opinions on the Bill Cosby rape conspiracy? And serious responses too.

Active Member 03042017
    Evidently every star has raped/molested someone along the way. It has become a joke at this point.

Baned User
    i think all of the conspiracy

You know it's quite funny actually. Just weeks before this "ALLEGED" episode occurred he made some awful and distasteful remarks in regards to black people in Ferguson and just throwing them under the bus. It's kind of sad. But his ticket was called and now look at him?

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I think people are so doubtful because of the number of people coming foreward and his silence on the issue. I don't think it's right to label him a rapist and sex offender.....YET. We really DON'T know what went down.

I mostly find it hilarious that the only reason this resurfaced was because Hannibal Buress was trashing him on stage. Fucking love Hannibal. Cosby probably doesn't lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    You know it's quite funny actually. Just weeks before this "ALLEGED" episode occurred he made some awful and distasteful remarks in regards to black people in Ferguson and just throwing them under the bus. It's kind of sad. But his ticket was called and now look at him?
    What did he say about the people in ferguson?

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    What did he say about the people in ferguson?
    http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/...-amarillo-show

Well, there is some proof that one accuser is lying. Heck, even Cosby's tv wife, Phylicia Rashad believes that these females are lying. I would believe her, trust me...if Bill was doing it to a lot of them he woulda done it to Phylicia. She's still beautiful at her age.
    Even looks better than the accusers.
    http://newsone.com/3082011/beverly-j...-bill-cosby-2/

I'm sure he did it. There are always a few false accusations, but to have so many people come forward with similar stories, who have had contact with him over the years is just too much.

To anyone doubting it, I have to ask, what would it take to convince you that he was a rapist. What kind of evidence it make you believe it?

He also got way too scared of the media reaction.

Welcome back, been ages since you responded here. I wouldn't mind going back to the time you was last here. At least my 3tb ext hd was functional.