Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: i am the best girlfriend ever

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome to the forum!! It's great to see another girl on here. I do understand how you guys get doubtful, cause I know how common it is for guys to pose as girls on forums that have mostly male members. I've seen it happen on so many other forums I've been on, and yes they have doubted me too, and I can't really blame them cause back then I was too shy to have an avatar pic of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTootyBooty View Post
    Welcome to the forum!! It's great to see another girl on here. I do understand how you guys get doubtful, cause I know how common it is for guys to pose as girls on forums that have mostly male members. I've seen it happen on so many other forums I've been on, and yes they have doubted me too, and I can't really blame them cause back then I was too shy to have an avatar pic of myself.
    People rarely believe what is in front of them, never mind supposed proof. A profile pic is usually enough to sedate people, however this forum HAS been fooled a few times (as we all tend to be rather nice and trusting on here) so others are quite cautious. I actually wanted to ask what your plans are. You mentioned being a part of and loving this fetish but mentioning you didn't want to open a store, so will you be sharing, commenting, posting...all or none? Just curious is all. I forget if you said you would be making vids at all but you claim to be rather good at farting and you seem open.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTootyBooty View Post
    Guess that's going to happen to me too. Gah. As for my avatar pic, I didn't know if I should upload one of myself, or just something completely different, but I stuck with a crappy pic of myself ( wanted to upload a better pic, but the quality got even worse on that one so... gah ).

And, to "doubters", here is my DeviantArt page. I've posted a lot of personal pics, as well as old modelling stuff, and I got close friends on there, so you could always ask them that I am a real person.
    http://rancorfood.deviantart.com/
    *Sniiiiiiiifffff*

Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq7...advice-pt-3_na. Hey this might help its kelsey explaining how she farts so much. Lucky for me my girl is lactose intolerant but she will also eat a fiber 1 bar and it makes her explode so try that. And most of the girls in videos pump air in their ass so they can fart only a few of them are completely natural.
    omfg. Thank you.

Jerusalem Artichokes and sugar free candy can make you really gassy.

Still the largest number of people will tell you: fiber one bars/cereal and kashi go lean cereal as well as dried apricots. A lot of people don't try them but seriously, I'd give the fiber bars a go. You can google fiber bars and kashi cereal I guarantee you'll find hundreds of people thinking they were gonna explode from all the farts. Chicory root is some serious shit

You Guys

are starting to redeem yourselves, truly.
    great ideas and advice. thank you oh so much! =)

Baned User
    welcome to the forum and thanks for bearing with the skepticism.

so really the thing you need to keep in mind is that you will have a lot of time to figure out the specific fantasies and what works as long as you have the gas to try it out. that being said:

1: dried apricots
    2: fiber one (which should be 1 because of the one but doesn't work as well as apricots)

if those two don't work out, try guajes. once you get the gas flowing, the rest can be adjusted for to see what works best. also, "you've been a bad boy" is nowhere near as good (for me at least) as "ooh, smell that" and i'm sure it's similar for most people here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    welcome to the forum and thanks for bearing with the skepticism.

so really the thing you need to keep in mind is that you will have a lot of time to figure out the specific fantasies and what works as long as you have the gas to try it out. that being said:

1: dried apricots
    2: fiber one (which should be 1 because of the one but doesn't work as well as apricots)

if those two don't work out, try guajes. once you get the gas flowing, the rest can be adjusted for to see what works best. also, "you've been a bad boy" is nowhere near as good (for me at least) as "ooh, smell that" and i'm sure it's similar for most people here.
    thank you very much! that is supremely helpful. i'm actually going grocery shopping tonight and already have my list all made up.
    i plan on making a video for him and sending it later tonight. i hope he enjoys it!

Ok am I the only one not seeing the video because I missed the password? Welcome fish, hope you will have a good time