clips4sale
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

prin34
    Youtube.com/watch?v=g_OvR3FPgAc 3:26

Active Member 03042017
    chiwoodkim has some funny clips on her Instagram. Three that I saw were: When sex gets good, never sneak up on bae, and when you get too comfortable. There might be more.

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=A3RC3u4bNeI 1:11:26

From Drifters s4 e5
    youtube.com/watch?v=UN9HFzwfs8g

I'm sure someone posted it for the scene towards the end, when one of the main characters has to use the toilet during a race and keeps farting until she ends up pooping herself while she's kissing a guy, then she gets in the toilet and a bunch of farts are heard.
    However, there is more from that same episode.

We have:
    - If someone's into it like me, a pee scene at the beginning
    - @05:50 the girl lets one go while stretching, her friend behind her complains
    - @09:41 toilet scene where she poops and farts, progresses into the classic sketch where she locks herself out of the boy's house forgetting her turd inside (except instead of having the turd because she clogged the toilet this time it's because she had to collect a poop sample)
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Does anyone know where I can get this translated properly or find anything listed on it
    https://seesaawiki.jp/maturi_fart/d/...a2%be%f0%ca%f3

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swordgunz View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get this translated properly or find anything listed on it
    https://seesaawiki.jp/maturi_fart/d/...a2%be%f0%ca%f3
    That's a lot to type out, I assume Chrome's translating feature should work, though. It's a list of manga, anime, games, and novels in that order, and the chapters/episode if known where farts are found. And each one has a bottom section for adult/hentai stuff.

Pretty much all of the anime have been in those anime girl fart collections. I'm more interested in the manga and games since a lot of those I've never seen.

Like this one from Tsukune Chan +30 https://blog-001.west.edge.storage-y...g_8?1342034652
    She's saying, "A fart came out from the inside of my body, ahaha."

And one for games, at 0.55 she farts and you have the choice to ignore it or ask "what was that sound?" He picks the latter, and she blames it on the bench. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCvFydE1EU
    Last edited by Paisley; 17th July 2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
    Like this one from Tsukune Chan +30 https://blog-001.west.edge.storage-y...g_8?1342034652
    She's saying, "A fart came out from the inside of my body, ahaha."

And one for games, at 0.55 she farts and you have the choice to ignore it or ask "what was that sound?" He picks the latter, and she blames it on the bench. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCvFydE1EU
    Paisley, do you know Japanese? Otherwise how did you translate from a picture and a video? Did you type the hiragana and kanji to look for a translation?
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Gold Member
    Lived in Japan when I was a kid and picked up the basics. Wouldn't call myself fluent, but I'm okay at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjMX0
    Chinese (I think) animation with two hot chicks in an elevator, the smell of the first one's hairs makes the second one fart (yeah, I don't get how it works lol) but the latter lets the blame fall on the first one when some people walk in.
    The best part comes later: the woman wafts her hairs towards the gassy girl and the latter is struggling to keep her gas in, with her hands on her buttocks.
    Then the elevator opens up, the people walk out and smirking just as she is leaving the gassy woman lets it rip. This stinks up the elevator and a handsome man walks in, noticing the putrid smell and the "innocent" woman inside.
    I love it when a girl is desperate to fart but holds it in and then eventually lets it go. Wish there was "real" material like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=loZtziTG3g0&t=8m13s
    @08:13
    Korean animation, a woman (who seems to be admired by everyone) farts in a pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
    Lived in Japan when I was a kid and picked up the basics. Wouldn't call myself fluent, but I'm okay at it.
    That's cool, I am trying to learn Japanese. Still waaay behind the "basics" you have, I guess I have the basics of the basics, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjMX0
    Chinese (I think) animation with two hot chicks in an elevator, the smell of the first one's hairs makes the second one fart (yeah, I don't get how it works lol) but the latter lets the blame fall on the first one when some people walk in.
    The best part comes later: the woman wafts her hairs towards the gassy girl and the latter is struggling to keep her gas in, with her hands on her buttocks.
    Then the elevator opens up, the people walk out and smirking just as she is leaving the gassy woman lets it rip. This stinks up the elevator and a handsome man walks in, noticing the putrid smell and the "innocent" woman inside.
    I love it when a girl is desperate to fart but holds it in and then eventually lets it go. Wish there was "real" material like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=loZtziTG3g0&t=8m13s
    @08:13
    Korean animation, a woman (who seems to be admired by everyone) farts in a pool.

That's cool, I am trying to learn Japanese. Still waaay behind the "basics" you have, I guess I have the basics of the basics, lol
    Says the first one is unavailable now, know where else it could be viewed?