clips4sale
Page 49 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

I stumbled across a really nice one yesterday. It's Japanese girls with an anal theme, and at the beginning of the 3rd scene, one girl deeply sniffs another girl's ass several times. So hot because you tell she did it on her own and was loving it. Then towards the end of the scene, she takes a subtle but definite sniff of her finger after it had been up the other girl's ass.

http://www.x-jav.net/2011/10/div-101...-kirihara.html

At the above link, there are links to various places to get this video... filesonic, fileserve, etc....

armpitsucker
    I'm not really attracted to asians, but I'll check it out, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by armpitsucker View Post
    I'd watch the clip if I didn't have to download 1.4gb.

Thank you for that video you posted, I finally had a chance to see it. Did you just happen to find that one by luck? I found another store with epic set of videos ..something like 9 different girls, no joke.

armpitsucker
    Quote Originally Posted by cedric View Post
    I'd watch the clip if I didn't have to download 1.4gb.

Thank you for that video you posted, I finally had a chance to see it. Did you just happen to find that one by luck? I found another store with epic set of videos ..something like 9 different girls, no joke.
    Just happened upon it when I checked the ass worship section of clips4sale. Please post the link.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by armpitsucker View Post
    I wish they had bigger asses!

Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    I stumbled across a really nice one yesterday. It's Japanese girls with an anal theme, and at the beginning of the 3rd scene, one girl deeply sniffs another girl's ass several times. So hot because you tell she did it on her own and was loving it. Then towards the end of the scene, she takes a subtle but definite sniff of her finger after it had been up the other girl's ass.

http://www.x-jav.net/2011/10/div-101...-kirihara.html

At the above link, there are links to various places to get this video... filesonic, fileserve, etc....
    Thanks.. do you happen to know which part it is of the videos that are split up on filesonic?

Guys. Bella + Kelly Divine. This is by far the best Bella butt sniffing video I have seen. The first 12mins 20 secs cannot be missed. Kelly finishes this with a couple of sniffs at 12:19 - 12:20. But the whole of the first 12 and a half minutes is a treat. Worth listening to what both of them are saying to each other regarding butt smell etc throughout this nice vid. Cannot miss any second of it.

Happy Xmas! Enjoy

Multi upload links...
    http://www.multiupload.com/C2Q373GA2F
    Last edited by boobie; 26th December 2011 at 07:35 PM.

Baned User
    Thread closed!!!

boobie: Do you have any of the other scenes from "Buttface"? I believe it gets released this week

It comes out inn the 29th, 2 days. The only other posted clip is with Alexis and Bella. I bet these 2 will be the best though