clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amara Noir's clip "Nothing but Waste" is a complete ripoff

Her facefarting clipss are ok. Sadly she tries her best but farts are so weak. Maybe if she could before recording a facefarting clip to eat some gassy food, like pizzas, tacos, vegetables, cheese with soda drinks wait some hours everything will be better. Principal facefarting rule.

Keep trying Amara, I will wait

Get a better camera Amara, I hope.

Makes me wonder of her gnar ones are fake too.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordX View Post
    Makes me wonder of her gnar ones are fake too.
    We need many more girls like LMT!
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    Damn, like. How fucking HARD is it to fart on video? She's capable of farting a lot (gnarnia videos). Why wouldn't you just, idk, EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD and then FILM YOURSELF.

lmao @ financial domination. Whatever. Shit like this is so whack.
    While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit

I've bought a few of her clips and from what I've seen most of them are alright. I oculdnt even find the one youre talking about on her c4s under fart tbh. I'd reccomend her based on what I've bought

But... where's all this fuss about fake farts coming from? OP didn't say there were fake farts, just that in this one particular clip, there were none at all, right? Seems to me like a lot of us are jumping to conclusions. I'm certain that all the farts that I've heard from her were real and imho some of them sounded quite memorable. If she reimburses those who bought this disaster clip, say, with a free clip or two brimming with farts, I'd say all should be forgiven. Unless I missed something?

Some of her farts sound mighty good, it's
    just that I'm not a fan of her murky production.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmepls View Post
    I've bought a few of her clips and from what I've seen most of them are alright. I oculdnt even find the one youre talking about on her c4s under fart tbh. I'd reccomend her based on what I've bought
    Thats because I emailed her and called her out on it. She replied that she would take the clip down and change its category.
    Ive bought many of her clips before too and the majority were pretty good..thats why I was so surprised with this one.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit
    I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach