clips4sale
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshi View Post
    Any got any more?
    On second thought, would it be a better idea to make a separate thread for dubbed fat girl farts?

Since that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshi View Post
    On second thought, would it be a better idea to make a separate thread for dubbed fat girl farts?

Since that's not everyone's cup of tea.
    There aren't enough posts here to justify making a separate thread

Dunno if this is the right thread to mention it, but the videogame Danganronpa 2 features a dialog exchange in which a girl indirectly admits on farting (someone asks "What's that smell?", she replies "I'm sorry", then of course "Not that..."). And right after that you can talk to the guy who has a crush on her who'll be in denial saying something like "Did Sonia just...?!"

Something along those lines, if anyone's interested I'll look for a playthrough and give you the timestamp, but I may be the only one who cares for videogames mentioning farts indirectly lol.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Dunno if this is the right thread to mention it, but the videogame Danganronpa 2 features a dialog exchange in which a girl indirectly admits on farting (someone asks "What's that smell?", she replies "I'm sorry", then of course "Not that..."). And right after that you can talk to the guy who has a crush on her who'll be in denial saying something like "Did Sonia just...?!"

Something along those lines, if anyone's interested I'll look for a playthrough and give you the timestamp, but I may be the only one who cares for videogames mentioning farts indirectly lol.
    Sure. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Sure. Why not?
    https://youtu.be/PyfRjhX1IMA?t=124
    Can't find one where they do that extra dialogue (I didn't see it in a video, I did it on my walkthrough)
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Smile

Sugar & Spice movie farts: I never saw this movie, I lucked into this video.

I feel like were missing some new ones. I havent been able to find anything but its been a long time since we saw a new one. Has to be something

Apparently a girl farts on episode 3, season 2 of Ghosts on CBS. The actress is Caroline Day. Very attractive. If anybody can find this.

Just watched it on the CBS app. It's actually really good. Not the usual stock fart sound effects.
    Last edited by BearMan01; 23rd October 2022 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BearMan01 View Post
    Apparently a girl farts on episode 3, season 2 of Ghosts on CBS. The actress is Caroline Day. Very attractive. If anybody can find this.

Just watched it on the CBS app. It's actually really good. Not the usual stock fart sound effects.
    Do you have a timestamp?

I wanna say 20 mins or so. It's towards the end.