clips4sale
Page 53 of 170 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

In the latest everythingbutt.com release, there is some nice, deep, explicit sniffing. Ashley Fires tells Aiden Aspen to do it, and she does. I like it much better when a girl does it on her own, but this is still good stuff. Links can be found here (not verified... I got it by torrent):

http://bitchshare.com/2012/01/butt-s...den-aspen.html

Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    In the latest everythingbutt.com release, there is some nice, deep, explicit sniffing. Ashley Fires tells Aiden Aspen to do it, and she does. I like it much better when a girl does it on her own, but this is still good stuff. Links can be found here (not verified... I got it by torrent):

http://bitchshare.com/2012/01/butt-s...den-aspen.html
    that was awesome. seems like there is getting to be more and more of this stuff. thx!

here is a scene with annette schwartz and kimberly kane. at 32:35 the guy take his dick out of kimberly kane's anus and annette schwartz takes a big whiff:

http://xhamster.com/movies/851749/an..._hard_dtd.html

at 38:30 of the first scene of belladonna's sexual explorer, she takes a nice sniff of another girl's ass. you can download the torrent by googling it.

addendum: that movie has a ton of ass sniffing in every scene. check it out.

one thing about these belladonna butt sniffing movies is usually they stick their faces way in the girls ass and sniff really hard, but a lot of times you cant even explicitly see sniffing. id much rather see a girl lightly place her nose touching another girl's anus, flair her nostrills and inhale so you can really see it. that is a lot more sexy. thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by seatsniffer View Post
    at 38:30 of the first scene of belladonna's sexual explorer, she takes a nice sniff of another girl's ass. you can download the torrent by googling it.

I agree with you seatsniffer. I once was kissing and sniffing my ex-girlfriend's ass and when I rose up to kiss her I actually saw and felt her sniffing her own butthole odor from my nose and mouth. I saw her nostrils flair a bit. The thing is we had never spoken about her butt aroma and to see and feel her trying to smell herself was amazing!!! I almost exploded on the spot. I still fantasize about that time

Quote Originally Posted by seatsniffer View Post
    id much rather see a girl lightly place her nose touching another girl's anus, flair her nostrills and inhale so you can really see it. that is a lot more sexy. thoughts?

Ask and you shall receive. A few weeks ago I wrote the girl at this site and asked for a g/g ass sniffing/licking clip. She delivered:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/456...#startingpoint

I'm not going to post the clip, because I really think people need to buy it to encourage her to make more. Most of her site is vacuuming and weird shit like that... if she does an ass sniffing clip and sees a spike in sales, maybe more will come.

Also, if you filter on SMELL FETISH, the first clip listed is a decent one she made a few weeks ago. It's whole body sniffing, but there are a few moments where the ass is the focus.

bahar: Can you comment on how much sniffing is in the clip? I don't mind paying for good g/g sniffing but the rotating pics don't appear to show any sniffing. Approx how much sniffing is there in the 6 minutes? And is it just a straight on angle?

jk, there's a good amount of sniffing. 4 or so nice ones in the beginning, where they also talk about it, then about a minute of licking and another couple of sniffs. Several more deep sniffs mixed in with the licking throughout the clip. Definitely worth the buy... I know what you mean though... I spend alot of $$ "hunting" for these things on clips4sale, and 9 out of 10 times it ends up being just licking. That's why I started making requests to these studios.

As for camera angles, it never changes... I think they had a stationary camera. Position does not change either... the one girl is straight on and on all fours the whole time. Pic quality is good though, and the sniffer seems to try to give you an view of what's going on. Girls seemed to enjoy themselves.

armpitsucker
    I bought it. They talk about the ass being clean, but it was still really hot. The asslicking is really good too. She seems into it, if she isn't she's a great actress.