clips4sale

Thread: Your Custom Video

Your Custom Video

Did you ever requested some custom video from your favourite girl ?
    How did you explain her what to do in the custom video?

How did you feel when you watch it when it was finished?

Somehow I don't find attractive custom video if I need to explain her everything in the detail and then she make everything exactly like I said and nothing else.

I rather preffer >> surprise me << clips.Especially love when she guess what I thought to do.

A few years ago I got a custom video made by MFX Fart Brasil. This was when I was first getting into the fart fetish, so I did not know much about pumped vs real farts...I wrote them my fantasy scenario about two dirty schoolgirls farting, pissing and shitting together and chose two models from their list - Leslie & Layanna. I was very specific and just told them exactly what I wanted the girls to do...For the most part they followed the script well, and there were some good farts during the movie, BUT there were also some very fake sounding, badly dubbed farts This ruined some of the enjoyment I got from the movie, as I paid them a lot of money and they tried to fool me. About one month later they sent me an email asking me to make another custom video with them...I did not reply though because of the fake farting they used in my video. I must say that I do still enjoy the video, after all I did create the scenarios

I think if I were to create a custom clip now, it would be of a girl being purposely dirty and disgusting in all ways Not sure though who'd I'd get to film it?? That 'Erica' girl from awhile back would have been great - she had some very good fart clips and also did pissing, enema and snot videos - shame she disappeared off the fetish-planet though...