clips4sale
Page 54 of 170 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

Yes it was hot. She also said there'd be more to come! Something to look forward too.

Also, Kylie and Lila posted a new one just last night. New chick Brooke does a surprisingly good job sniffing Kylie:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45865

This is short but sweet, but definitely worth the buy. Anything Kelsey puts out is money. She takes a couple of nice whiffs after fingering her ass. I special requested more videos like this from her, so we'll see if she does more. Click on the "ass to mouth" category to see the newest clip.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/28801

Also, for anybody living in the L.A. area, this is a new event that looks fun... of course you have to have some spare cash to enjoy this, and it's technically a smothering event, but if the girls are willing to sit on your face you know they don't mind when you are sniffing their beautiful asses. Click on "The Ladies" tab to see some of the pictures of the girls for the first party. Looks like a blast, I have a bit of a drive to make to get there but I am pretty well sold.

http://clubbreath.com/
    Last edited by bigbonedog; 4th February 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    Yes it was hot. She also said there'd be more to come! Something to look forward too.

Also, Kylie and Lila posted a new one just last night. New chick Brooke does a surprisingly good job sniffing Kylie:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45865
    post it please.

Quote Originally Posted by exarro View Post
    post it please.
    Yes, by all means post it, and we'll be doing the rest of our sniffing off camera :-)

Thanks to all who do enjoy our clips and support us ! It's you guys that keep on driving us to do more

If that is the real Kylie and not an imposter.. I have bought 4 of your videos.. Promise! If it's all sniffing it's worth it. If this is not an imposter, how about a three girl ass sniffing scene? Two girls sniffing another's at the same time, rubbing two hands on two buttholes and taking a big whiff, dirty talk, etc. That would be so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Yes, by all means post it, and we'll be doing the rest of our sniffing off camera :-)

Thanks to all who do enjoy our clips and support us ! It's you guys that keep on driving us to do more
    post a decent preview then maybe i'll consider buying it. i don't buy from clips4sale because i never know what i'm buying.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbonedog View Post
    If that is the real Kylie and not an imposter.. I have bought 4 of your videos.. Promise! If it's all sniffing it's worth it. If this is not an imposter, how about a three girl ass sniffing scene? Two girls sniffing another's at the same time, rubbing two hands on two buttholes and taking a big whiff, dirty talk, etc. That would be so hot.
    Annie should be back this coming week and I'll see if her, Brooke and I can all sync up for that, and oh, bottom of our clips page, below the last clip, you should see
    'A special Hi to BBD, it's ME :-)' , just so you guys know I'm no an imposter :-)

Don't worry Kylie. The link to your store has been posted a few times in this forum, but purchased clips have not. I just counted and I have 14 of your clips in my ass sniffing collection.... thank you for what you do!

My request (which I've made before over email) is to have a sniffing clip with rimming mixed in. You've only done this once before, where you rimmed Lila. It would be amazing if you alternated between ass eating and deep slow sniffs... would love to see you do this to Annie.

Another idea is change the positions a little. How about if one girl is standing up, slightly leaned forward, and the other girl is on her knees servicing her from behind.

Keep up the good work!

Elite Member
    Annie should be back this coming week and I'll see if her, Brooke and I can all sync up for that, and oh, bottom of our clips page, below the last clip, you should see
    'A special Hi to BBD, it's ME :-)' , just so you guys know I'm no an imposter :-)
    hey, any chances to see more self smelling like this one "Scratch n Sniff " ?Thanks anyway.

You and your girlfriends are extremely hot! I can't begin to thank you enough for the vids you've been putting out. If you are taking requests or want some ideas, we will be happy to provide suggestions for you

I second that I like the self videos, for more specific ideas of what I'm looking for, Becky from Touchy Subject has some very sexy videos. Too bad she never did any more, I would buy them. There is also a video of Becky with Tyler that is by far the best overall execution of this fetish. The first vid with Brooke was the best yet, perfect idea. We can't wait to see 3 girls this. And please get naked girls, we love your entire bodies and not just one part. Again what you do is amazing and I can't wait to see more from you.