Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1507

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

I just made a profile over at thisvid too. I wait to see how it goes, but I have many videos of women sniffing their ass on cam and looking forward to sharing privately. hope to make some friends there
    https://thisvid.com/members/518481/

Quote Originally Posted by d'assman View Post
    I just made a profile over at thisvid too. I wait to see how it goes, but I have many videos of women sniffing their ass on cam and looking forward to sharing privately. hope to make some friends there
    https://thisvid.com/members/518481/
    That's awesome! I also have quite a few vids of camgirls fingering their ass and smelling their fingers, some enjoying it and some disgusted by it lol, but a whole variety. One thing I'm curious to know is if it's dangerous to upload these videos to websites. I mean, these are generally shows that get recorded for the user to be able to watch later, but the website prohibits distributing the videos anywhere else. So I honestly don't know if there is a risk of getting in some serious trouble of I were to upload these to thisvid.com..like i don't want to do something illegal here (idk if that's actually illegal or not to be honest..not too well versed on any internet laws). Does anyone know??

Quote Originally Posted by butthole10 View Post
    That's awesome! I also have quite a few vids of camgirls fingering their ass and smelling their fingers, some enjoying it and some disgusted by it lol, but a whole variety. One thing I'm curious to know is if it's dangerous to upload these videos to websites. I mean, these are generally shows that get recorded for the user to be able to watch later, but the website prohibits distributing the videos anywhere else. So I honestly don't know if there is a risk of getting in some serious trouble of I were to upload these to thisvid.com..like i don't want to do something illegal here (idk if that's actually illegal or not to be honest..not too well versed on any internet laws). Does anyone know??
    i hear you on that. I was hoping thisvid would allow users to share with individual users vs just making them "private". Not sure of any way to email or share video otherwise, but if I did know a way I would gladly exchange video for video with you, or anyone with same fetish.

Someone know this scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
    Someone know this scene?
    i want soooo fucking hard this video

nice finds lovesniff. the one with brian pumper: i used to see that guy all the time trying to pick up chicks. but i think he made a mistake and started to have sex with trannies and now his career is done.

for some more good butt sniffing check out newmfx