clips4sale
Page 157 of 170 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1698

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

Nice mix of my 3 favorite fetishes : finger ass smelling, jeans fetish and ass grabbing. Thank you.

Hey all, since the thread has slowed wayy down, I figured I'd offer up a couple more myfreecams.com models as tips for some solo asshole finger smelling. I'd recommend to just add them as friends so they show up whenever they are online. KamiVolkanoand CharmVivianne are both awesome in terms of being willing to finger their assholes and smell their fingers for as long as you request for them to do it. I've had multiple good pvt shows with them doing this. Just PM them and ask them about how their asshole smells and they will tell you in detail for free. And then if you want the show just ask their price or go private and they'll finger it and smell it and talk about the smell and everything.
    Just two more suuper attractive girls willing to smell their own asses and they've given me tons of great shows of it.

Hey all, since the thread has slowed wayy down, I figured I'd offer up a couple more myfreecams.com models as tips for some solo asshole finger smelling. I'd recommend to just add them as friends so they show up whenever they are online. KamiVolkano and CharmVivianne are both awesome in terms of being willing to finger their assholes and smell their fingers for as long as you request for them to do it. I've had multiple good pvt shows with them doing this. Just PM them and ask them about how their asshole smells and they will tell you in detail for free. And then if you want the show just ask their price or go private and they'll finger it and smell it and talk about the smell and everything. Just two more suuper attractive girls willing to smell their own asses and they've given me tons of great shows of it.

Charmvivianne makes pump farting if you are interested,I think she also poo on skype(not sure 100% anyway),she's sweet.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot