clips4sale

Thread: Farting in Relationships

Farting in Relationships

Okay, I was lucky enough to find an all around great female..
    She's pretty, thick, cute in personality, and very accepting of things I do and like. When I say "Like" I mean this fetish I have.. I have a fart and shit fetish, and omg does she fulfil it!
    When we're fucking it's not what you would find in some normal couple's bedroom, we really get into it.. and farting plays a pretty big role in our sex life. Sometimes trips to taco bell lead to sex, or maybe she'll fart to make me cum fast while I'm inside of her, or even fart while going down on me While sitting on my chest, or while I'm going down on her.
    I admit, the smell is still horrid... but what can I say, I just love it. I hope I never get used to the scent..
    So to all you people out there afraid to tell your significant other about a strange fetish you may have... you should give it a shot. If they love you as much as they say they do, then they'll accept it and support it. None of that accept and not doing it, that's like getting a bill and not paying it; which is bull.

Anyone else in a relationship like mine? :O

Yes, I certainly am in the same type of relationship. About 6 years ago my wife and I were enjoying cocktails on our porch when we were discussing fetishes (after a few drinks one tends to loosen up). We were talking about her spanking fetish as she likes to play the naughty/cheating wife and gets a thorough spanking and fucking. I told her I wanted to share a fetish I had but never experienced. She said let's hear it. I told her I wanted her to fart in my face and she replied she couldn't do that. I asked why and she said she was a lady. My only response I could offer was that I understood. A few weeks later she said that she thought about it and felt it was a harmless fetish and with my passion and lust for her ass she was up to it. At first she was a bit uncomfortable but now she gives me about 3-4 sexy farts a week. We always include it in our sex life and she has now mastered the face farting dirty talk. I know she doesn;t give me all of her farts but I'm happy with that. Her sexy ass is on my avatar. She has watched a number of my LMT clips to get ideas on how to fart in my face and dirty talk me. Life is good.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

My husband I enjoy throwing farts at each other throughout the day...Not the same thing but we love our farts.

Cory

I see I'm not the only one in a great relationship, Sex does play a big role in relationships, and fetishes play a big one in sex so I think fetishes are pretty much necessary

Totally agree. Life is too short to not live out fantasies and fetishes, just as long as it's harmless and all are consentuing adults.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

I don't have to tell you how lucky you guys are. I'm in constant contact with guys in the fart, facesitting and general femdom fetishes and the large majority of them are not getting what they really want in the relationships. They believe all women are the same and won't indulge their wishes so they settle for less. It can make you sad to see it all the time.

I encourage everyone here to follow that dream, you will be happy you did.

Originally posted by CoryChase
    My husband I enjoy throwing farts at each other throughout the day...Not the same thing but we love our farts.

Cory
    Ahhh, the fartballs

Originally posted by FetishCOD.com
    I don't have to tell you how lucky you guys are. I'm in constant contact with guys in the fart, facesitting and general femdom fetishes and the large majority of them are not getting what they really want in the relationships. They believe all women are the same and won't indulge their wishes so they settle for less. It can make you sad to see it all the time.

I encourage everyone here to follow that dream, you will be happy you did.
    Just the guys that were probably hurt a few times, or they're just too lazy to get to know the girl to get to the fetish part..