clips4sale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

Baned User
    very nice you lucky man... i'm glad i have mine or i would be jealous.

Elite Member
    U got me at the screencap, thanks for sharing!!!

Just....awesome!! . Keep up the tremendous work, and also the posting in general. I suspect your overall philosophical take on things might kinda resemble mine, based on your comments in the Eve Taboo thread...definitely too much avariciousness (is that even a word!? ) in this world of ours.

I'm in the process of introducing my long term girlfriend to the erotic possibilities inherent in this fetish, so I look forward to experiencing a bit more 'real life' fart action soon. And it's success stories like your that inspire one to plough ahead through the initial trepidation.

Thanks for all the kind words.

To people like dirtyfun71 who are trying to introduce this in their own lives, I can only say "go for it!"

If you've met somebody special then there should be no reason not to bare your whole soul to them

Here's one more for now.

This one is a big of a bigger fart, with a cute aftershock at the end. It's bright, and from a lot closer an angle, and makes her butt look pretty huge (for those of you who like that sort of thing ).

Again, this is just for you guys, please try not to share these with sites like youtube and we will probably post more in the future.

Also, my girlfriend enjoys hearing any of your comments about her videos, so please keep them coming
    Last edited by poshtayba; 23rd July 2010 at 11:17 AM.

Bro your girlfriend has a very nice body, you are quite a blessed man to have such a down chick let you share like this.
    This is by far the most attractive body I have seen when people have posted their wives or girlfriends.

Aww, well, somebody already put these on youtube. So much for trusting the general population to do something.

I guess I should have known that some of the people who frequent this site are the same people who act like idiots on youtube, I just hoped that the assurance of further content would prevent people from posting things immediately.

So I apologize to those of you who have acted responsibly and intelligently, but I will no longer be able to post clips here without making them hidden, or only available to individuals who I am able to trust through private messaging.

Until something is done to either make the community less accessible to the kind of people who would go against each other's kindness and generosity I do not feel comfortable sharing these types of things with people who are not even willing to post a comment in the thread it came from.

Originally posted by poshtayba
    Aww, well, somebody already put these on youtube. So much for trusting the general population to do something.

I guess I should have known that some of the people who frequent this site are the same people who act like idiots on youtube, I just hoped that the assurance of further content would prevent people from posting things immediately.

So I apologize to those of you who have acted responsibly and intelligently, but I will no longer be able to post clips here without making them hidden, or only available to individuals who I am able to trust through private messaging.

Until something is done to either make the community less accessible to the kind of people who would go against each other's kindness and generosity I do not feel comfortable sharing these types of things with people who are not even willing to post a comment in the thread it came from.
    Nope, I see threads with maybe 1 reply go into the 000's of views and posted other forums/sites... Gotta hide your next clips
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

It's too bad, though. It's not like we have much to hide, otherwise I wouldn't have shared these here in the first place. It's more like I would prefer if people would help us avoid the disgusting mess that is the general youtube population, as people who regularily post comments on youtube seem entirely perverse and without respect.

I will still make some clips available, but for now since even I myself am not able to view hidden content, I would prefer people PM me to ask personally. If you are able to assure me of your intelligence and respect, I will have no problem sharing with you. I don't want to have to do this, but my trust is shattered in a majority of the 1,700 people who have viewed the thread (excluding most of the people who have posted here or PM'd me personally, as they have been very friendly and nice to talk with )

Well thanks to this thread: watchgirlsfart on youtube

I may be able to post more clips here for everybody to enjoy.

As I said before, the reason I want to keep the clips on this website and not youtube is because I don't want to scare my girlfriend away from letting me post her clips on the internet. She's completely comfortable with this fetish--with me. While she's not aversed to letting me post them here, I still highly doubt she wants potentially millions of youtube viewers to see them.

So thank you for understanding, and with any luck she won't be too annoyed with what happened and we will be able to post some more clips for you all in the near future.