clips4sale
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

Was nice of her to let you record her fart

Not fair 2x

Yo posh good shit. From what I can tell she has a great body.
    Don't worry about koonlisi's dumbass he's a youtube troll so what he says holds no fucking merit worth a shit.

Baned User
    yeah... and reacting to koonlisi is definitely going to make him stop...

ok guys. im sorry for my negative reply.
    be coool

No problem man, I agree--it is a very dark clip. I should be able to post another one with better lighting in a bit.

Originally posted by poshtayba
    No problem man, I agree--it is a very dark clip. I should be able to post another one with better lighting in a bit.
    Don't worry about the lighting. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a GGG video or anything since it's not like she was trying to sell it to anyone and she was really just giving you a gift she knew you'd like and it's not like she'd have good recording equipment or anything.

I like reading your posts because, like when other people make threads that involve a girl being accepting of this fetish, it kinda gives me hope. I feel as though I must echo the previous posts that said you're lucky. After all, not only is she open to this fetish, but from the way you talk about her, the two of you also seem to like each other a lot and things like this definitely feel more meaningful when it's with someone you love and feel connected to. So, as others have said, congratulations. I hope to be in a similar relationship, myself, someday.

I also agree with whomever it was that said she has a cute laugh. Besides that, it's always cute when girls laugh at their farts anyway. After all, that just shows she can have fun with it, too.

Thanks for the clip, by the way. It's great that your girlfriend is making these videos for you. I must say, I definitely feel happy for you.

she may get recruited by ggg watch out... Thanks for the video/clip.. Nice booty too btw
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

ah well, not long before she joins GGG, but anyways, great clip, ur GF is a complete bombshell i'm sure, she looks gorgeous from what little we can see of her here. U are one lucky man, some of us like myself will never get to see such awesomeness.

Hello again everybody.

My girlfriend is really happy with what has been said about her, and thanks you for your kind words. If you haven't noticed from her cute laugh, she's still pretty youthful. She has just turned 19 recently, and I'm loving the sexual compatibility between her and myself combined with her amazing looks and tight body.

She apologizes for making me post such a dark clip and wants me to post one with much better lighting. It's a bit of a quick toot, but the view is great!

It's the clip associated with this screencap:

Once again, if you could please try not to post this on other sites like youtube or anything, we will try to post a few more clips. I'd rather a bunch of people in real life finding out she's farting on the internet for a bunch of fetishists! Just for you guys to enjoy (and for me to brag about how amazingly lucky I am )
    Last edited by poshtayba; 23rd July 2010 at 11:16 AM.