clips4sale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

You may have seen a few posts by me detailing how my girlfriend is really supportive of my fetish for her toots. If you missed them, you can read a few of my experiences and discoveries

here:
    great day!

and here:
    great day!

also here:
    It's really not so bad

and finally here:
    It's really not so bad

She has been extremely accepting of my fetish, and only made me self-conscioous about it briefly when I first told her the truth about it--and I emphasize briefly, as only for a moment could she not believe I was serious, but after proof she quickly wanted to know more about it and was excited to find out as much as she could so she could make my dreams come true.

I really couldn't ask for anything more, she's beautiful, incredibly sexy, and doesn't mind farting for me as much as I want them.

Currently, she's going to school in a different city, and when things get busy, we don't have as much time to be together as either of us would like. So like most couples, we chat a lot on the phone and the internet, sometimes engage in phone/webcam sex, and take pictures and videos for one another.

A few weeks ago, to my surprise, she started sending me video clips, which rules.

So in the meantime before my next gassing I thought I might share a few of these clips with the only other people in the world who would truly appreciate and enjoy them! Hopefully you will agree that my girlfriend is something very special and that I've found somebody perfect for me, which I'm happy to see that many other forums members have also found with their own girls or significant others.

I realize this clip is pretty dark and kind of short, but you can still hear everything there is to hear. I don't think my girlfriend wants me showing her face, so I apologize for that and have to assure you that she is extremely gorgeous and not at all the type of girl you'd think would love our fart fetish. If the clip gets a decent response from the forum, and also stays off youtube and other video sharing sites, I'll probably post some more of them. I don't want to scare this girl off, so please don't give her reason to stop making these clips for me (and us).

Without further ado:

Hope you enjoy, and I'll pass along everything nice said about it to my girlfriend so that she will hopefully make many more
    Last edited by poshtayba; 23rd July 2010 at 11:16 AM.

Congratulations on connecting with your girlfriend on this level! It was a sexy sounding fart and she has a cute laugh to boot - thanks and bravo to you both!!

Also, because it's so dark, here are some pictures of her cute bum with (slightly) better lighting
    Last edited by poshtayba; 23rd July 2010 at 11:16 AM.

This stuff makes me happy, love is awesome. I broke up with my girl recently and hope to find something as nice as you have soon . She is beatifull!

Love and mix with the pleasure of doing your fetishes is awesome
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

You are one of the luckiest guys in the world. Congrats on being such a cool person that your lady likes to do things like this for you, you get some of the credit!

pigman
    not fair!!

Congratulations mate.............enjoy your time with your gf and savour every fart
    Thx for the nice clip too
    FS

i didnt see shit.
    its too darks and bad quality

Thanks for the positive replies everyone (except koonlisi )!