clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst smelling girl fart you have experienced?

Hey, people have been sharing some great true stories lately so I just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone else has something to share.

Worst fart was by my ex girlfriend. We had some beans that day and in the evening we were lying in a bed. We both had really much gas so there was no other way than let it all out. I wont forget that night. She farted almost 40 times that night. Long, loud and smelly. And the room smelled like big fart

niceee

Thanks for the story, veronikaJJ.

Shouldn't this thread be named "Best girl fart you ever smelled?" I would have LOTS of stories to contribute to that thread.

Worst fart I ever smelled was from this black girl at my job 8 years ago. We all lined up in 1 room for a "meeting" and there was 2 girls and a guy standing next to me. Suddenly this extremely rancid putrid smell emitted into the air. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible smell. Made me want to vomit (and I have a fart fetish, mind you). The girl who farted was holding her nose while giggling, and the girl standing directly behind her who had to gotten the worst of it was just smiling. That was my first black girl fart experience, and she was HOT as hell also, but the fart didn't turn me on b/c it just smelled so bad!!!! The guy next to me was holding his shirt over his nose and I asked him "damm G, was that you?" and he replied "nah, that's this chick." I would've still fucked her though because she had a crazy body on her!
    Last edited by Vector; 18th August 2010 at 02:44 AM.

I once ripped a really eggy smelling fart on the train. I guess it was lunch at that Chinese food restaurant I was at. I was with a bunch of friends for two birthday celebrations and we were leaving. I don't where it came from but when I pushed out that fart it was just rancid and lingering. I could barely contain my laughter at managing to rip an sbd on the train and getting away with it! People were groaning and complaining and at the next stop my friends and I switched cars.

As soon as well were on the next car, I started laughing so hard! I said, "Guys!! I can't believe it but I just farted on that train car!!!", the response came, "That was YOU?!" haha... good times.
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

Baned User
    no diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be named "Best girl fart you ever smelled?" I would have LOTS of stories to contribute to that thread.
    You can make a thread of it if you want to. These are a couple of incidents i'm not really down with remembering. Early in the 2000's I was in the music area in the mall listening to a cd & then this mexican teen girl looks between 13-15 came next to me & did a silent & violent fart near me & it smelled like a combo of bean dip & dirty diapers i'm thinking, why did this bitch come near me & did that? I so wanted to warm her bottom, with both my right & left hand. 1 great thing about that music area was no more in that mall, cause lots of the times I would be in there lots of people be farting there.
    And between 2003-05 can't remember 4 sure but I was in a big lots ready to get my stuff checked out & this ugly looking hispanic woman in front of me farted silently & it was the worst smelling fart ever from a woman smelled so bad I had to go to another check out lane. I guess it was a combo of bean dip, dirty diapers & cabbage.

I did a thread on 1 of my few female fart experiences 3 years ago when I went past this woman who moved her cute big buns out of my way & finally when I get near a pretty woman I smelled a fart. Even though it smelled like dirty diapers I manned up & got a couple of big whiffs cause I might never get close to it again. I still like to day dream in my head that I would get more farts from her & her friend & make love to both of them.

I only have one. It was this black big girl I was sitting with in high school. She happily said to me, "I farted!" I couldn't help, but laugh at her but then the gir lbehind her got a whiff of it and then I did too. It was like cabbage and dead flowers. She giggled and fanned her nose as well.