clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homo-Geniz-Nation

Baned User
    see: epro-crusher

i used THE SAME LOGIC as what you're trying to defend. if you're calling me wrong then you're calling the guy you're defending wrong at the same time. logic is not "defense from the truth" but "a tool used to prove the truth" and if an argument doesn't have logic then by default it isn't correct. of course, that doesn't mean it's wrong... just that it needs to be proven right. you want to know about "the government and its system"? take a class. "but skools lye wtfLOLomg!!!11!" use logic to determine what is and isn't true. you're talking about questioning these things yet you aren't questioning the vids you're providing... that sounds more than just a little bit hypocritical, doesn't it? as for god, we've already determined that it's up to you to prove the existence of god, the devil, heaven, and hell. this proof can't use anything man made but all you've used thus far is the bible.

now, you're telling me to "prove" things without using logic. that is IMPOSSIBLE. it can not be done. proof is, by default, logical. then again, you've already backed out in this thread so why don't you go look dumb in the other threads...

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    see: epro-crusher

i used THE SAME LOGIC as what you're trying to defend. if you're calling me wrong then you're calling the guy you're defending wrong at the same time. logic is not "defense from the truth" but "a tool used to prove the truth" and if an argument doesn't have logic then by default it isn't correct. of course, that doesn't mean it's wrong... just that it needs to be proven right.

you want to know about "the government and its system"? take a class. "but skools lye wtfLOLomg!!!11!"

A class is not going to teach you about what's really going on in the government system. Its all made up to distract you from the truth.

use logic to determine what is and isn't true. you're talking about questioning these things yet you aren't questioning the vids you're providing... that sounds more than just a little bit hypocritical, doesn't it?

as for god, we've already determined that it's up to you to prove the existence of god, the devil, heaven, and hell. this proof can't use anything man made but all you've used thus far is the bible.

Its not up to me, its up to you to believe and research it yourself. What else proof do you need? The bible tells you everything to know about God not science, and people's worldly opinions. You already told me you don't believe in God anyway so why do I need to connivence you when your the one who wants to stay blind.

now, you're telling me to "prove" things without using logic. that is IMPOSSIBLE. it can not be done. proof is, by default, logical. then again, you've already backed out in this thread so why don't you go look dumb in the other threads...
    13, face it, there's nothing you can say that will change the truth from being the truth. I didn't give you any opinions and logics I told you to go research yourself but you wanna tell me these made up facts that are from the way you feel about God and the government. You can't believe in God is you don't know that the devil exist and is operating threw people. You can't tell me to take a class about the government like as if I have to listen and believe those lies that you claim are true. Your choice is to wether research yourself or stay blind by listening to the world and believing everything they put on the news and speeches.

Baned User
    you clearly haven't been reading this thread. also, you chose to log in yesterday but not come up with that pile of shit for an answer? did it really take you 2 days to come up with "you're wrong"? anyway, if you don't think i've handed your ass to you then you haven't been following the thread. i'd recommend rereading it then coming back to apologize.

you clearly haven't been reading this thread. also, you chose to log in yesterday but not come up with that pile of shit for an answer? did it really take you 2 days to come up with "you're wrong"? anyway, if you don't think i've handed your ass to you then you haven't been following the thread. i'd recommend rereading it then coming back to apologize.
    You owe more of apology to God for being blind and dumb down by TV and the world from they taught you. Ever-since you quoted my videos you haven't gave any evidence to prove that their wrong at all.

Like I said dude you need to read the bible for which it is the only book that provides enough evidence about God whether you like it or not. Now you can go to the public libraries and waste years trying to look for "enough" evidence to prove that God exist and find out it was all in the bible the whole time. I don't care how many books you read and how much knowledge you have of this world. Your not ever going to get to know who God really is until you have a personal relationship with him and seek him for yourself. Don't rely on people including me to tell you about God do your research. You can't say that there's not enough evidence because you have no evidence for that as well fool.

Baned User
    1, i have a personal relationship with god. that doesn't make logic any less important to an argument.

2, regardless of my personal relationship with god, there STILL isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove god's existence. the bible is man made so somebody writing a book saying that god doesn't exist would provide similar evidence to the contrary.

3, who ever said that i even watched tv?

4, i've provided a simple link to a site that will help you recognize when somebody is full of shit based on what they say. if you want to turn a blind eye to the truth then that's your call, but ignoring god's work is as insulting as straight up ignoring god. i gave you the link, stop being ignorant.

5, why would i rely on man to tell me about god? that wouldn't make sense at all, but you're saying that i SHOULD rely on man to tell me about god. i'm pretty sure that goes hand in hand with the whole false prophet thing.

1, i have a personal relationship with god. that doesn't make logic any less important to an argument.

2, regardless of my personal relationship with god, there STILL isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove god's existence. the bible is man made so somebody writing a book saying that god doesn't exist would provide similar evidence to the contrary.

3, who ever said that i even watched tv?

4, i've provided a simple link to a site that will help you recognize when somebody is full of shit based on what they say. if you want to turn a blind eye to the truth then that's your call, but ignoring god's work is as insulting as straight up ignoring god. i gave you the link, stop being ignorant.

5, why would i rely on man to tell me about god? that wouldn't make sense at all, but you're saying that i SHOULD rely on man to tell me about god. i'm pretty sure that goes hand in hand with the whole false prophet thing.
    Prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that God doesn't exist. How could you believe in God if you believe that there's not enough evidence that He exist? The link you provided is just another ignorant, blind, lost soul like yourself who rejects the light and uses his own opinion and worldly logic as an alternative against the bible to adopt it as truth. How could he help me? He's just a another faithless person like you that refuses to read the bible to find out about God. Whether you like it or not the bible is the only source of evidence to know about God. If its not then your better off worshipping Satan well actually you are worshipping Satan by supporting the lie he whispered to you about God.

Baned User
    1, you ask me to prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. i have asked you to provide more evidence than just the bible and you haven't. there's your proof.

2, just because there isn't enough evidence to prove god's existence doesn't mean that i can't choose to believe in god. what i choose to believe is a decision that is up to me and me alone.

3, the link i provided HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. it is a simple guideline to using facts to support your arguments and easy ways to tell that someone is trying to mislead you or is full of shit. it is obvious that these things are over your head and i'm trying to dumb it down for you, but you are seriously one of the dumbest people that i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

4, you keep bringing up "worldly logic" but have yet to explain what it is. unless your next post in this thread contains a clear and concise explanation for what it is and why it is bad then your post will simply be deleted or erased. just throw it in at the beginning of your post. if you can't even explain what you're talking about then you shouldn't be putting things out to be read in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    1, you ask me to prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. i have asked you to provide more evidence than just the bible and you haven't. there's your proof.

2, just because there isn't enough evidence to prove god's existence doesn't mean that i can't choose to believe in god. what i choose to believe is a decision that is up to me and me alone.

3, the link i provided HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. it is a simple guideline to using facts to support your arguments and easy ways to tell that someone is trying to mislead you or is full of shit. it is obvious that these things are over your head and i'm trying to dumb it down for you, but you are seriously one of the dumbest people that i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

4, you keep bringing up "worldly logic" but have yet to explain what it is. unless your next post in this thread contains a clear and concise explanation for what it is and why it is bad then your post will simply be deleted or erased. just throw it in at the beginning of your post. if you can't even explain what you're talking about then you shouldn't be putting things out to be read in the first place.
    Conclusion. I cant convince you and make you believe that God and the devil exist and you can't convince me that God and the devil don't exist. I don't care if you call me names, the truth is the truth. Have fun living blind in ignorance. Only God can change you and convince you that these things are happening not me or the theforerunner, or man period.
    Last edited by eprotophilia; 20th June 2010 at 07:40 AM.

Baned User
    ... you obviously didn't read my post. why would you even quote it if you don't mention anything in it and literally go out of your way to show that you didn't read it?

A religous zealot with a fart fetish, now I've heard it all