clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homo-Geniz-Nation

You keep asking for evidence, well here it is.

This is well documented picture of Barack Obama, President of the United States:

You will notice that he is wearing a white shirt. The color of white has a well known cultural meaning. Ill quote a source as my evidence here:

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of
    perfection.

So there you have it, reliable, undeniable proof that President Barack Obama is a good guy.

Originally posted by SionDS
    You keep asking for evidence, well here it is.

This is well documented picture of Barack Obama, President of the United States:

You will notice that he is wearing a white shirt. The color of white has a well known cultural meaning. Ill quote a source as my evidence here:

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of
    perfection.

So there you have it, reliable, undeniable proof that President Barack Obama is a good guy.
    This is no evidence whatsoever lol. Actions are much clearer than an image. A symbol is not the same as an image too because symbolism represents for something. I know you can do better than that.

Baned User
    that evidence follows the same logic that yours does therefore if his is bad then yours is too. good job sion. if he disagrees with you then he drops support for his own argument.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    that evidence follows the same logic that yours does therefore if his is bad then yours is too. good job sion. if he disagrees with you then he drops support for his own argument.
    I never came up with a logic about colors that symbolize evil. Obama's not gonna present his-self as an evil person to people, are you serious. That's not how the devil deceives people. This guy Obama reads speeches, not written by him and provides false hope to people into believing there's a change but not the change thats good and his actions are not up to par to what he said he was going to do but clearly lied about everything he promise he said he was going to do. He lied about pulling out troops, when he's sending more out there to fight for what? Terrorist? Give me a break. I could of sworn Mccain that everybody hated was trying to do that when he was running for election, doesn't that just make you think how much of a good person Obama is for lying to you regardless of how good he looks versus how bad his actions are?

That logic your talking about was from music videos not from casual pictures being taken outside of the camcorder.

Baned User
    Originally posted by eprotophilia
    I never came up with a logic about colors that symbolize evil. Obama's not gonna present his-self as an evil person to people, are you serious. That's not how the devil deceives people. This guy Obama reads speeches, not written by him and provides false hope to people into believing there's a change but not the change thats good and his actions are not up to par to what he said he was going to do but clearly lied about everything he promise he said he was going to do. He lied about pulling out troops, when he's sending more out there to fight for what? Terrorist? Give me a break. I could of sworn Mccain that everybody hated was trying to do that when he was running for election, doesn't that just make you think how much of a good person Obama is for lying to you regardless of how good he looks versus how bad his actions are?

That logic your talking about was from music videos not from casual pictures being taken outside of the camcorder.
    regardless of the source, the logic remains the same. you called it bullshit therefore your entire argument is null.

as for obama, you've made it quite clear that you don't follow politics either. congrats on officially putting yourself below windfan since at least he could spell and knew a little bit about grammar... at least i "could of" sworn he did.

Originally posted by eprotophilia

regardless of the source, the logic remains the same. you called it bullshit therefore your entire argument is null.

as for obama, you've made it quite clear that you don't follow politics either. congrats on officially putting yourself below windfan since at least he could spell and knew a little bit about grammar... at least i "could of" sworn he did.
    Well overall you can't prove nothing to backup your claim anyway.

Baned User
    i claimed that he was using the same logic as you and i proved that just fine. you tried to step up and you got your shit ruined. you're the one who provided the faulty logic and all it took was showing it to you to get you to drop your argument (unless you come back with more in which case you're just a moron). now for me to fault this shitty logic as well.

you didn't prove anything to backup YOUR claim.

see that? it's your logic and if you try to argue with it then you're acknowledging that you're wrong and if you don't argue with it then you acknowledge that it's right and therefore you're wrong. way to fuck yourself.

[quote]Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    i claimed that he was using the same logic as you and i proved that just fine. you tried to step up and you got your shit ruined. you're the one who provided the faulty logic and all it took was showing it to you to get you to drop your argument (unless you come back with more in which case you're just a moron). now for me to fault this shitty logic as well.

you didn't prove anything to backup YOUR claim.

see that? it's your logic and if you try to argue with it then you're acknowledging that you're wrong and if you don't argue with it then you acknowledge that it's right and therefore you're wrong. way to fuck yourself.[/quot]Its not a logic, I proved enough for you to do research for yourself and backup your claim of your false logic about God. You must be a mason.

Baned User
    you hear that everybody? epro just said that he completely backs out of his argument in this particular thread. of course, he proceeded to prove that he is logic's little bitch in the process by committing yet more ad hominem and failing to read what i wrote, but that was his decision. it's been fun semi-literally fucking your face with actual logic, but i guess you've finally had enough. have fun being made into a little bitch in the other threads while simultaneously proving how stupid you really are.

you hear that everybody? epro just said that he completely backs out of his argument in this particular thread. of course, he proceeded to prove that he is logic's little bitch in the process by committing yet more ad hominem and failing to read what i wrote, but that was his decision. it's been fun semi-literally fucking your face with actual logic, but i guess you've finally had enough. have fun being made into a little bitch in the other threads while simultaneously proving how stupid you really are.
    Logic is what your trying to use as defense from the truth. What truth can you provide about the government and its system, tell me who created it? What does the G mean from the mason symbol and eye from the pyramid? Is it some random design thats been going on for centuries? Can you show me some documents and show me some books about God not existing, and tell me what is the truth how do you get into heaven and how do you know when evil is lurking and by who? Prove what the truth is instead of trying to correct me with your real logic.