clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homo-Geniz-Nation

Homo-Geniz-Nation

A revealing film EXPOSING BEYONCE, OBAMA, and others involved in the NEW AGE AGENDA.

****BEYONCE'S latest video "VIDEO PHONE" with Lady Gaga is EXPOSED in this Film........ SHARE THIS FILM WITH ALL...WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Unlicensed footage is used in accordance with Section 107 of US Copyright Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udI1ltCZ4s

Umm, thanks?
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

Baned User
    Originally posted by footfetishguy
    Umm, thanks?
    no... the answer to that question is no.

seriously, this is worse then the crap you normally post here.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    Umm, thanks?

Why don't you provide some evidence and proof that this is crap and that your president is the good guy. The forerunner guy explains it and breaks it down without cursing and giving you actual sources from philosophers who practice these rituals. You choose not to believe the truth which is fine with me. Everyone else doesn't have to feel the same just cuz you said it was crap.

Watch until the second vid. He starts telling everyone that Obama is just like Hitler.

Baned User
    Originally posted by eprotophilia
    Umm, thanks?

Why don't you provide some evidence and proof that this is crap and that your president is the good guy. The forerunner guy explains it and breaks it down without cursing and giving you actual sources from philosophers who practice these rituals. You choose not to believe the truth which is fine with me. Everyone else doesn't have to feel the same just cuz you said it was crap.
    if you count things taken WAY out of context as valid sources, then you are correct. unfortunately, the amount of fallacy committed should be a crime and is, ironically enough, comparable to the amount hitler committed. what are the odds?

Originally posted by eprotophilia
    Umm, thanks?

if you count things taken WAY out of context as valid sources, then you are correct. unfortunately, the amount of fallacy committed should be a crime and is, ironically enough, comparable to the amount hitler committed. what are the odds?
    Naw your problem is that you don't want to believe it. Like I said just because you and scion don't believe it doesn't mean everybody else has to feel the same way. Do your own research and try to debunk it since you want to criticize. If you can't do that then your just defenseless.

Baned User
    What would you like then? we've already pointed out how fallacious that is and it would seem that it just isn't enough for you. that alone is enough to put the burden of proof back on you and you're the one being lazy about it.

What would you like then? we've already pointed out how fallacious that is and it would seem that it just isn't enough for you. that alone is enough to put the burden of proof back on you and you're the one being lazy about it.
    O I'm the one thats lazy yet you and scion can't prove anything with evidence.