clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Homo-Geniz-Nation

These are practices on associative thought processing. there was a time when i was buried in conspiracy theory and occultism. now i'm just a religous zealot with a fart fetish. Seriously, if you study and follow this stuff, the next thing you'll notice "secret people" start fucking with you for the sake of examining your responses and habits. Basically, none of it is probably what you think it is. And the goal of alot of this tin-hat stuff - is to make $$. I can't knock someone else's hustle, even when i fell for it. Its just as interesting as any other fantasy genre. Funny that Hip-Hop has gotten their foot in the door. All of it leads to prisonplanet or infowars.com, either that or some ancient manuscript about 7,000 pages long written in a language someone made up in the 1970s... All of it is chock full of misinformation mixed with truth. And nothings wrong with holding your beliefs sacred while still being able to be human -- a defective human as long as you're trying to be good. I'm pretty sure Nature isn't made for people to pick and choose their autonomous conditions. Well, depending on how much surgery and medical biological adjustments you have the time/money for...God gives, might as well live with it. Is it incompatible? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by buddyfranklin View Post
    These are practices on associative thought processing. there was a time when i was buried in conspiracy theory and occultism. now i'm just a religous zealot with a fart fetish. Seriously, if you study and follow this stuff, the next thing you'll notice "secret people" start fucking with you for the sake of examining your responses and habits. Basically, none of it is probably what you think it is. And the goal of alot of this tin-hat stuff - is to make $$. I can't knock someone else's hustle, even when i fell for it. Its just as interesting as any other fantasy genre. Funny that Hip-Hop has gotten their foot in the door. All of it leads to prisonplanet or infowars.com, either that or some ancient manuscript about 7,000 pages long written in a language someone made up in the 1970s... All of it is chock full of misinformation mixed with truth. And nothings wrong with holding your beliefs sacred while still being able to be human -- a defective human as long as you're trying to be good. I'm pretty sure Nature isn't made for people to pick and choose their autonomous conditions. Well, depending on how much surgery and medical biological adjustments you have the time/money for...God gives, might as well live with it. Is it incompatible? I don't think so.
    I stopped listening to Alex Jones even tho its somethings that are true from what he says from the information he found out but theforerunner777 gives way more authentic facts with evidence because Alex exaggerates more about the junk in the government rather than bible prophecy which frankly he probably doesn't believe in Jesus and if he does he is surely not following Him but the government, occults, SS, Jesuits, etc blah blah blah, they all worship and serve the devil and this not my opinion or a worldly opinion its a fact if you really do your research and read the bible for yourself the king james version is recommended whenever theforerunner mentions the verses that you can find.

Baned User
    no epro, it is nothing more than your opinion and if it isn't your opinion then you're simply stating somebody else's. this has already been gone over and you acknowledged this yourself. i'll keep this post short so you can actually read it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    no epro, it is nothing more than your opinion and if it isn't your opinion then you're simply stating somebody else's. this has already been gone over and you acknowledged this yourself. i'll keep this post short so you can actually read it.
    Funny coming from a person that says he believes in God but don't believe he exist the same way Jay-z says he believes in God but he doesn't believe that theres a devil, now if thats not an ignorant opinion then I don't knw what to call that but pure foolishness. Oh yea I guess its my opinion that the devil does exist right? Its my opinion that God made man then women right? Or mayb its not my opinion that the government doesn't worship the devil o your smart 13.
    Last edited by eprotophilia; 25th June 2010 at 04:46 AM.

wondering why the mod hasn't clarified that this is probably the least reasonable place to discuss systems of beliefs, or measure intellect. you do realize the nature of this message board pretty much nullifies all credibility to anything in reference to personal principles that are expressed within. I mean you can have your ethics and whatever, but the moment you go to a fart fetish message board to express them....well....there are better environments.

Baned User
    i never said i don't believe god exists. questioning my beliefs has nothing to do with this. you are simply making it more clear that you haven't read my previous posts (this one excluded as you at least got the word ignorant out of it). making a decision based off of the facts at hand is not being ignorant, but believing the facts are something other than what they are IS being ignorant (or delusional) which would, yet again, prove that you are ignorant (or for the first time, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are delusional).

anybody can mix up their facts after not doing enough research and that happens to everybody sometimes: whether a rule for a card game or information for a test. that is not dumb (well, it is a little bit but it's an honest mistake), but making that mistake then lying about having done significant research on it and proclaiming yourself as a pro at it then misinforming people on the other hand is.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfranklin View Post
    wondering why the mod hasn't clarified that this is probably the least reasonable place to discuss systems of beliefs, or measure intellect. you do realize the nature of this message board pretty much nullifies all credibility to anything in reference to personal principles that are expressed within. I mean you can have your ethics and whatever, but the moment you go to a fart fetish message board to express them....well....there are better environments.
    this is as credible a place as any to speak about people's beliefs so long as it's posted in the cafe forum. this forum has as much of a variety of beliefs as the real world or any other forum (even more than political forums as they only take a sample of the politically involved [or at least those that care enough to join a political forum]) since the common factor is sexual (or more specifically, a fetish) instead of more personality based.

true. it's just as good a place as anywhere else. never know what you'll find where.