clips4sale
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Baned User
    sion, nice.

gemi, all you have are loose associations followed by assumptions based on them... we've already established this. you just can't accept the truth and have made mistakes and for that, i forgive you. unfortunately, you're still a moron and show no signs of even attempting to better yourself or those around you and for that, i can't.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    sion, nice.

gemi, all you have are loose associations followed by assumptions based on them... we've already established this. you just can't accept the truth and have made mistakes and for that, i forgive you. unfortunately, you're still a moron and show no signs of even attempting to better yourself or those around you and for that, i can't.
    LOL what is this truth that u speak of? I once again gave u a stack of evidence after evidence for u to do ur research but yet its not enough for u n frankly u just don't want to believe which is fine with me. Like I said I can't make anybody believe anything my work is done.

Baned User
    i'm not arguing that. you gave me a shitload of evidence (much of which is straight up inaccurate or unproven opinions based on loose associations, but technically evidence nonetheless). what you don't seem to realize is that none of the stuff you provided that was actually true (you know, the definitions and whatnot) do anything to support your case. the research gained from the evidence you provided is irrelevant to your case. you also forgot to mention that much of your evidence is self contradictory, but i've been saying that since you started this crap and you haven't listened yet.

Elite Member
    i'm not arguing that. you gave me a shitload of evidence (much of which is straight up inaccurate or unproven opinions based on loose associations, but technically evidence nonetheless). what you don't seem to realize is that none of the stuff you provided that was actually true (you know, the definitions and whatnot) do anything to support your case. the research gained from the evidence you provided is irrelevant to your case. you also forgot to mention that much of your evidence is self contradictory, but i've been saying that since you started this crap and you haven't listened yet.
    Have fun 13 you will understand soon.

Baned User
    last year you said that before now we would all be legally required to take those flu shots... it looks like i understand more than you... surprise. you're an idiot and i've been right this whole time, but don't worry, you will understand soon.

Elite Member
    last year you said that before now we would all be legally required to take those flu shots... it looks like i understand more than you... surprise. you're an idiot and i've been right this whole time, but don't worry, you will understand soon.
    LOL Im an idiot but Im not blind like u n I was rite the whole time when I said Obama wasn't going to do anything. I admit I made a mistake for saying that the flu shot was gonna happen last year but my biggiest mistake was coming on a fart fetish forum full of ignorant, atheist non bible believers such as yourself to explain some real topics about whats going on in this world when you think you know it all n we have nothing to worry about, wrong. Your just like everybody else who is stuck on the couch, living like a zombie daily, blinded to the facts. You could never teach me anything new thats relevant to life that could possibly help me n Im pretty sure your way older than I which makes it pitiful that I know as much as you to whats going on in this world. Its nothing to worry me at least I already did my mission to give u the info n you can either accept it or reject it but cannot prove that its false. Prove to me that God is not real. Prove to me that occults don't exist. Prove to me that this world is not coming to an end. Prove to me that our gov is going to help us. Prove to me that theres no heaven or hell. You can't prove any of this but just call it false without backup and all your going to give me is wordly logics from the world. Your unbelief about the bible proves enough to me how lost you are in life regardless of how much income n material posessions you have n like I said you have fun sleeping in the matrix its your life.

This is you in a few years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDr...eature=related
    Last edited by gemiwine; 25th September 2010 at 10:34 PM.

Baned User
    i will prove all of that to you but you just have to prove one thing for me first and if you do, then i will prove ALL of that to you with no exception. here you go; prove that 1 + 1 = 58... not using metaphors or any of that nonsense, but with hard fact. you think that i'm older than you? it's legal for me to be on this board if that's what you're asking. you're a fucking kid who was spoiled and is allowed to believe whatever he wants because you've never had the truth beaten into you by the REAL world. you're just some spoiled kid and everything is handed to you. you don't have any problems of your own so you make these up to fill the void in your life left by god knows what. sadly, like i said, you're too spoiled and have never had to work for anything in your life yet so you don't care enough to actually do your own research and if you're too lazy to actually attempt to comprehend some basic logic then that's fine with me, but don't act like you did the research and came out with that load of crap. you are contradicting yourself left and right. i believe in god and have told you so and you keep saying that i don't. you said that this wasn't your mission or anything like that and that you were just saying the facts and now you're saying that you did your mission. we got it, you're just a lazy kid who isn't smart enough to know the first thing about midnight regulations, how long it actually takes a bill to pass, what work actually goes into making a law, or even basic political or economical ideas.

regardless, you are right about one thing. you did give us the info. i succeeded in my mission to separate the truth from the lies and proved that most of what you said was bullshit. you're just sore because you are simply out of your league but maybe in a few years you'll be older and if you change your learning habits then maybe you'll even be smarter. you can't learn if you think you know everything though so for once act mature and admit when you're wrong. i'm just smarter than you and i've been right this whole time. you should just admit it and stop making yourself look "a fool" (that's how jackasses say it, right?). even stevie wonder could see how dumb you look. you may be lost, but i forgive your ignorance.

Elite Member
    i will prove all of that to you but you just have to prove one thing for me first and if you do, then i will prove ALL of that to you with no exception. here you go; prove that 1 + 1 = 58... not using metaphors or any of that nonsense, but with hard fact. you think that i'm older than you? it's legal for me to be on this board if that's what you're asking. you're a fucking kid who was spoiled and is allowed to believe whatever he wants because you've never had the truth beaten into you by the REAL world. you're just some spoiled kid and everything is handed to you. you don't have any problems of your own so you make these up to fill the void in your life left by god knows what. sadly, like i said, you're too spoiled and have never had to work for anything in your life yet so you don't care enough to actually do your own research and if you're too lazy to actually attempt to comprehend some basic logic then that's fine with me, but don't act like you did the research and came out with that load of crap. you are contradicting yourself left and right. i believe in god and have told you so and you keep saying that i don't. you said that this wasn't your mission or anything like that and that you were just saying the facts and now you're saying that you did your mission. we got it, you're just a lazy kid who isn't smart enough to know the first thing about midnight regulations, how long it actually takes a bill to pass, what work actually goes into making a law, or even basic political or economical ideas.

regardless, you are right about one thing. you did give us the info. i succeeded in my mission to separate the truth from the lies and proved that most of what you said was bullshit. you're just sore because you are simply out of your league but maybe in a few years you'll be older and if you change your learning habits then maybe you'll even be smarter. you can't learn if you think you know everything though so for once act mature and admit when you're wrong. i'm just smarter than you and i've been right this whole time. you should just admit it and stop making yourself look "a fool" (that's how jackasses say it, right?). even stevie wonder could see how dumb you look. you may be lost, but i forgive your ignorance.
    So far after reading your long paragraph I don't understand what your point is at all. You don't even know what kind of work I do. 2nd You don't know how I was raise and where I came from to get where Im at. 3rd you don't know how old I am to call me a kid n 4th you can't judge me becuz you don't know me as a person and you have the nerve to say I know everything yet you must know everything about me if you know who I am yet you never lived my life 13. You still didn't prove anything at all but ran your mouth about me its not even about the subject anymore its about 13 and how he feels about gemiwine whom he never seen nor knows. So Im leave it here while u stay in your matrix tryna make me feel bad as if I care. lol

Baned User
    so in that case what you're trying to say is that simply attacking the person doesn't help to get the point across? i guess you finally did learn something.

also, your response really does prove my point and you still haven't proven that 1 + 1 = 58.