clips4sale
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Baned User
    ... can you please type that up in english? i'm not going to bother to translate that from whatever fucked up language that is. or, can somebody else please sum that up for me? it would appear that epro no longer has the ability to express what he wants to say in english.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    ... can you please type that up in english? i'm not going to bother to translate that from whatever fucked up language that is. or, can somebody else please sum that up for me? it would appear that epro no longer has the ability to express what he wants to say in english.
    The majority like yourself say the same thing and claim its a fact and neither of that majority can't prove its wrong.

Baned User
    if the majority said what i said about how fallacious that video is then people wouldn't believe it at all. unfortunately the majority believes that the government is out to get them (regardless of whether or not they are) and will believe anything as long as they believe that "the government doesn't want them to know about it." i mean, zeitgeist 2 (sp?) basically takes simple economics, makes it sound like it's dark and evil, does the same with banking, does the same with businesses, then uses that to promote communism. while communism isn't bad, the logic in that movie is greatly flawed regardless. by basically saying that the government doesn't want you to know about it, it tells you about basic economics and makes the government look bad in doing so. the worst part is that people are just educated enough to get ahold of these things but not educated enough to actually properly look at them and blindly take what they say based on the fact that they "shouldn't know" these things. if the majority knew basic logic then we wouldn't be in this situation.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

read that then watch the vid again. especially take a look at the composition fallacy as that is what the majority of the vid is based on. also, that last sentence you typed would imply that everybody can "prove its wrong" due to your double negative.

if the majority said what i said about how fallacious that video is then people wouldn't believe it at all. unfortunately the majority believes that the government is out to get them (regardless of whether or not they are) and will believe anything as long as they believe that "the government doesn't want them to know about it." i mean, zeitgeist 2 (sp?) basically takes simple economics, makes it sound like it's dark and evil, does the same with banking, does the same with businesses, then uses that to promote communism. while communism isn't bad, the logic in that movie is greatly flawed regardless. by basically saying that the government doesn't want you to know about it, it tells you about basic economics and makes the government look bad in doing so. the worst part is that people are just educated enough to get ahold of these things but not educated enough to actually properly look at them and blindly take what they say based on the fact that they "shouldn't know" these things. if the majority knew basic logic then we wouldn't be in this situation.

read that then watch the vid again. especially take a look at the composition fallacy as that is what the majority of the vid is based on. also, that last sentence you typed would imply that everybody can "prove its wrong" due to your double negative.
    The majority doesn't know that the government is being controlled by the illuminati and freemasonry. The majority believe everything thats on T.V. and the education they were taught from the government. So clearly this guy like everybody including you, use this worldly logic by no surprise to adopt it as truth to what's really going on which is false. If there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist then mayby your better off with Satan and the fallen angels.

This is an example of a worldly logic with false facts and opinions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dp9OgWvj0k

The majority doesn't know that the government is being controlled by the illuminati and freemasonry. The majority believe everything thats on T.V. and the education they were taught from the government. So clearly this guy like everybody including you, use this worldly logic by no surprise to adopt it as truth to what's really going on which is false. If there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist then maybe your better off with Satan and the fallen angels.

This is an example of a worldly logic with false facts and opinions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dp9OgWvj0k

Baned User
    that video shows fucked up logic as well. in fact, it's the EXACT SAME LOGIC that the videos that you're providing have been giving. that video commits the same fallacies that yours do so by calling that bullshit you're calling yours bullshit as well. can you at least see the problem that i'm seeing here? logic is factual and DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING on its own. it is more of a rubric for providing arguments. it gives simple rules to follow and if you had read that link (as i do yours) then you wouldn't be talking like such a dipshit right now. seriously, you couldn't come up with this pile of shit yesterday when you were logged on then? seriously? it took you two full days to NOT provide any evidence to support your claim and just look dumber?

to quote jesus christ, "Each child shall choose whether or not to follow their parents on their own, but you on the other hand are a complete dumbass."

that video shows fucked up logic as well. in fact, it's the EXACT SAME LOGIC that the videos that you're providing have been giving. that video commits the same fallacies that yours do so by calling that bullshit you're calling yours bullshit as well. can you at least see the problem that i'm seeing here? logic is factual and DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING on its own. it is more of a rubric for providing arguments. it gives simple rules to follow and if you had read that link (as i do yours) then you wouldn't be talking like such a dipshit right now. seriously, you couldn't come up with this pile of shit yesterday when you were logged on then? seriously? it took you two full days to NOT provide any evidence to support your claim and just look dumber?

to quote jesus christ, "Each child shall choose whether or not to follow their parents on their own, but you on the other hand are a complete dumbass."
    Of course the video is bullshit duh, that person is another unbeliever like yourself. Falsely that video doesn't show the same fallacy as the Jay-z Deception. The guy clearly gives you evidence and breaks it all down simply for you to understand and not just talks about Jay-z. For example the "do what thou wilt" shirt he had on was indeed from aleister crowley's book. You can't argue that at all. Your the real dumb ass if you want to try to call that bullshit. It says it right on the shirt he's wearing. Like you who provides no evidence and tells me to go to school to learn about the government. Let me tell you I neva believed the bullshit I was taught about the government in school cuz I always knew it was bullshit. You are just as dumb as the world who believes the same bullshit the school taught you because I know smart idiots who read plenty of books about nothing and are still blind from the real facts that the government hides.

This is an ex FBI veteran who breaks it all down about the illuminati and this footage is old, so lets see you try to debunk this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTkwq4TFQk

Baned User
    1, the video, despite being longer, still commits the same fallacies. just because he "breaks down the evidence" doesn't mean that it's any less fallacious. in fact, there's actually a fallacy for breaking down the information further than is relevant in order to come to a conclusion that is preferable to what is true (like any of those "i can prove that 1 + 1 is not 2" videos on youtube).

2, saying that somebody following some fad is indisputable proof is COMPLETELY ignorant. you call me a dumbass for saying that a fad isn't proof. yeah... way to go. that would make you STILL the dumbass.

3, you're saying that i provide no evidence to calling your bullshit bullshit, but i have given many breakdowns of the logic and you yourself have agreed that they're wrong... just not when they apply to your things for some reason.

4, you sound like you're talking about basic american history from high school. i was talking about a college course that actually starts from the beginning. in fact, you can clearly see where ignorant people would start to get their facts mixed up and believe in bullshit like the illuminati and the under one god district and all of that other crap.

5, i am as dumb as a planet? where the fuck did that come from?

6, you are clearly blinded by all of these youtube videos and are blinded by them saying that you shouldn't know this stuff. if the government and satan really did have this much control then you could bet your ass that these videos would no longer exist and all creators of them would have been killed by now. that alone proves that you're full of shit. also, they haven't been removed since they've been put up.

7, about your video... see number 6. also, ad vericundium.

8, i gave you indisputable evidence that you're full of shit via a simple link to logic to at least educate you and here you are providing more bullshit and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

9, all of the comments on those vids are supporting them... why is that? you say that the masses are uneducated but it would appear that the masses support those vids. by your logic, people who support those vids are uneducated. now, follow me for a second. you support those vids. therefore you are like the masses and are also uneducated. BAM, suck on that. as was said in a movie with no political value whatsoever, "You are just too dumb to insult." are you about to reply with a "Thanks"?

10, see epro-crusher.

1, the video, despite being longer, still commits the same fallacies. just because he "breaks down the evidence" doesn't mean that it's any less fallacious. in fact, there's actually a fallacy for breaking down the information further than is relevant in order to come to a conclusion that is preferable to what is true (like any of those "i can prove that 1 + 1 is not 2" videos on youtube).

2, saying that somebody following some fad is indisputable proof is COMPLETELY ignorant. you call me a dumbass for saying that a fad isn't proof. yeah... way to go. that would make you STILL the dumbass.

3, you're saying that i provide no evidence to calling your bullshit bullshit, but i have given many breakdowns of the logic and you yourself have agreed that they're wrong... just not when they apply to your things for some reason.

4, you sound like you're talking about basic american history from high school. i was talking about a college course that actually starts from the beginning. in fact, you can clearly see where ignorant people would start to get their facts mixed up and believe in bullshit like the illuminati and the under one god district and all of that other crap.

6, you are clearly blinded by all of these youtube videos and are blinded by them saying that you shouldn't know this stuff. if the government and satan really did have this much control then you could bet your ass that these videos would no longer exist and all creators of them would have been killed by now. that alone proves that you're full of shit. also, they haven't been removed since they've been put up.

8, i gave you indisputable evidence that you're full of shit via a simple link to logic to at least educate you and here you are providing more bullshit and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

9, all of the comments on those vids are supporting them... why is that? you say that the masses are uneducated but it would appear that the masses support those vids. by your logic, people who support those vids are uneducated. now, follow me for a second. you support those vids. therefore you are like the masses and are also uneducated. BAM, suck on that. as was said in a movie with no political value whatsoever, "You are just too dumb to insult." are you about to reply with a "Thanks"?

10, see epro-crusher.
    13 prove your shit. How does Satan n God don't exist? How is it that the illuminati don't exist? Why is it fallacy? What evidence can you provide to prove that all of this does not exist? You believe everything Obama says rite? You believe everything you was taught in college rite? You believe anything that the news media will tell you. There's nothing you can provide to prove that the government is the good guys. You are clearly the dumbass with a college education just like everyone else that thinks there smart just because they brought their weak ass in school and frankly you don't have to go to college to get a career job. Its still people who wasted 1000's of dollars that are unemployed and end up working at a job that don't require a degree. Really a lot of people on this forum don't like you but they want tell you because Im sure they don't want to get banned, for they want to get their active membership. There's nothing else for me to prove to your lost soul. You don't believe in God and the bible so I see that Satan has recruited you for his work. So you choose to stay in the dark, blind and in the end you will be begging on your knees like a bitch asking for forgiveness and fucked by the government.

If your going to comment please provide some evidence. Your speeches are irrelevant with nothing to back it up. Where is scion did he punk out because he didn't provide any evidence just like you?

Baned User
    Originally posted by eprotophilia

10, see epro-crusher.
    13 prove your shit. How does Satan n God don't exist? How is it that the illuminati don't exist? Why is it fallacy? What evidence can you provide to prove that all of this does not exist? You believe everything Obama says rite? You believe everything you was taught in college rite? You believe anything that the news media will tell you. There's nothing you can provide to prove that the government is the good guys. You are clearly the dumbass with a college education just like everyone else that thinks there smart just because they brought their weak ass in school and frankly you don't have to go to college to get a career job. Its still people who wasted 1000's of dollars that are unemployed and end up working at a job that don't require a degree. Really a lot of people on this forum don't like you but they want tell you because Im sure they don't want to get banned, for they want to get their active membership. There's nothing else for me to prove to your lost soul. You don't believe in God and the bible so I see that Satan has recruited you for his work. So you choose to stay in the dark, blind and in the end you will be begging on your knees like a bitch asking for forgiveness and fucked by the government.

If your going to comment please provide some evidence. Your speeches are irrelevant with nothing to back it up. Where is scion did he punk out because he didn't provide any evidence just like you?
    1, people have told me many times that they don't like me and i have yet to ban a single person. each person is entitled to their own opinion. that's the same reason i haven't banned you despite you insulting me in every post. now, i can't trace who leaves ratings but there's a reason that i'm close to 10 and you're down in the 1 area. that's how your shit got ruined right there... did you see that? i totally provided evidence to back my claim just like i have been this whole time BUT GUESS WHAT!!! you're going to sidestep the whole thing like you have been this whole time. have fun being ignorant.

2, i've provided evidence and you're just ignoring it. i've disproved everything you've said and you're just ignoring it. at first i didn't think that you were that stupid but here you are.

3, i never told you to get a degree... just an education since you are a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very uneducated individual.

4, stop being ignorant. seriously... if you want to have a real chat about the way the world actually works then come back, but i can only hand your ass to you so many times before your ass falls off. this kind of ignorance is what hitler based his ideas on and it turns out that people like you are directly responsible for the holocaust.

5, in my last post you forgot to touch on the following points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. yeah, you're that dumb.