clips4sale
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Originally posted by SionDS
    Originally posted by eprotophilia
    Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    made more than the vid... and with less fallacy even.
    Can you prove it with as much evidence and sources theforerunner has provided?
    You don't know what evidence is.

All of his videos take some example of something in music and politics, then make a loose comparison to something he says is from "the occult" and claims it's a direct connection. That is not what evidence is.

I'll demonstrate:
    "Eprotophilia posts on the internet under a secret name. Terrorists post on the internet under secret names to plan terrorist attacks.

Therefor, Eprotophilia is a terrorist."

Thats all this nut job can do! Just like in the Obama video he went on

"Obama had a healthcare plan. Hitler also had a healthcare plan, therefor, Obama is just like Hitler."

and it goes on, like this:
    "Lady GaGa made a triangle shape. The Occult uses triangles. Therefor, Lady GaGa is part of the occult."

Is any of this getting through to you? Do you understand how these arguments are bad arguments?

How this is not what evidence is?
    Ok so why can't you provide evidence that Obama is the good Guy and is going to save us and that the devil doesn't exist.

terrorists ignore evidence that doesn't support their cause... does epro?
    Terrorists don't even exist lol America's the terrorist

Baned User
    Terrorists don't even exist
    America's the terrorist
    the irony is that pretty much sums up every argument you make.

now, proving that the devil does or doesn't exist is impossible as there isn't enough evidence for either side just as it would be impossible to prove or disprove god. also, it's not up to us to prove he's good just to disprove what you say about him being bad and as sion pointed out, they use massive fallacy to make their points. if you call that good logic then i can use the same logic to prove that not only is the devil good, but you are evil and camels can fly. whether or not those things are actually true is irrelevant because the logic used would be TERRIBLY fallacious.

Terrorists don't even exist
    America's the terrorist
    the irony is that pretty much sums up every argument you make.

now, proving that the devil does or doesn't exist is impossible as there isn't enough evidence for either side just as it would be impossible to prove or disprove god
    also, it's not up to us to prove he's good just to disprove what you say about him being bad and as sion pointed out, they use massive fallacy to make their points. if you call that good logic then i can use the same logic to prove that not only is the devil good, but you are evil and camels can fly. whether or not those things are actually true is irrelevant because the logic used would be TERRIBLY fallacious.
    LOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil. You can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world. Only a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist. You are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.

Baned User
    [quote]Originally posted by eprotophilia
    ... are you kidding me? seriously?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaLOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil.
    therefore Buddhists can't use the word evil right? what about atheists? now all of a sudden an entire word is cut from the vocabulary of everybody in the entire world who doesn't agree with you? i've heard some stupid crap on this board. i even had to deal with the cakefarts guy... but you have taken the cake.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world.
    right... you can't prove that they don't exist. not only that but the only evidence that they do exist is a single book that was written by man. personally, i do believe in a god but that doesn't mean that there's enough evidence to support my opinion. if there was, it wouldn't be an opinion but a fact and therefore nobody would be able to argue with me about it. if you want to say that it's a fact then you logically can no longer argue with me about it so if you say that it is in order to argue with me about it then you are contradicting yourself by default. is that really what we're going to have to deal with? really? are you really that dumb? i guess we'll wait and see.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaOnly a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist.
    ok then, what is this indisputable evidence that god exists? you clearly have something that is complete proof that god exists that nobody else on the world has ever seen since if they had then there wouldn't be any debate about the matter. you can't use the bible since that was man made and you can't use anything that man has made to explain a being higher than man. i'll be waiting for this.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.
    ... that isn't even a coherent sentence. was it supposed to be? if it was then rephrase it in such a way as to make it coherent. until you do, i'm sorry that god didn't bless you with a mind logical enough to be able to comprehend what "evidence" actually entails.

[quote]Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    ... are you kidding me? seriously?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaLOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil.
    therefore Buddhists can't use the word evil right? what about atheists? now all of a sudden an entire word is cut from the vocabulary of everybody in the entire world who doesn't agree with you? i've heard some stupid crap on this board. i even had to deal with the cakefarts guy... but you have taken the cake.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world.
    right... you can't prove that they don't exist. not only that but the only evidence that they do exist is a single book that was written by man. personally, i do believe in a god but that doesn't mean that there's enough evidence to support my opinion. if there was, it wouldn't be an opinion but a fact and therefore nobody would be able to argue with me about it. if you want to say that it's a fact then you logically can no longer argue with me about it so if you say that it is in order to argue with me about it then you are contradicting yourself by default. is that really what we're going to have to deal with? really? are you really that dumb? i guess we'll wait and see.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaOnly a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist.
    ok then, what is this indisputable evidence that god exists? you clearly have something that is complete proof that god exists that nobody else on the world has ever seen since if they had then there wouldn't be any debate about the matter. you can't use the bible since that was man made and you can't use anything that man has made to explain a being higher than man. i'll be waiting for this.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.
    ... that isn't even a coherent sentence. was it supposed to be? if it was then rephrase it in such a way as to make it coherent. until you do, i'm sorry that god didn't bless you with a mind logical enough to be able to comprehend what "evidence" actually entails.
    So far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist. Buddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people. Just because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before. The same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue. As far as the bible, the bible was the first book made, yet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite. Face it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying. In the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money. So I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.

There's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus. Yea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you. God is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.

Baned User
    Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist.
    i never said that god doesn't exist so you're already proving that you aren't smart enough to understand a simple paragraph.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaBuddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people.
    that is an OPINION. stop stating it as fact when it, by default, can't be.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaJust because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before.
    you have made it perfectly clear that you would rather just not read my post. way to prove that you're a dipshit.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThe same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue.
    i never said that god didn't exist. also, if god did exist then why would got have to be one sex or another? aside from that, here is what i initially said.

there is not enough evidence to prove that god does exist just as there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. therefore, arguing either side is absolutely asinine. i am not arguing either side and simply pointing out that your arguments are using the existence of god and satan as a major part of the base which would, by default, discredit what you are saying. to put it in a way you'd understand, "your argument is stupid."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaAs far as the bible, the bible was the first book made
    holy crap, that is bad. i didn't realize that people were actually this stupid.

Originally posted by eprotophiliayet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite.
    clearly the dictionary isn't one you chose to adopt into your knowledge, "rite"?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaFace it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying.
    oh snap, i just got told. people who don't believe in god are dying. this just supports everything you've said because people who do believe in god DON'T DIE. no, they're immortal... i forgot about that. it completely slipped my mind while i was too busy using actual logic to back up what i was saying instead of resorting to "argumentum ad hitler."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaIn the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money.
    yeah? in other words, i can't get to heaven when i die unless i "threw jesus" at some point in my life? that would mean that you're pretty fucked, wouldn't it? after all, you don't know where jesus is buried. oh wait, jesus believed in god and therefore never died and all those martyrs never died either because they're immortal according to you. my bad. then again, an omniscient being would operate on logic which would fuck you even further.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.
    seriously, just read my post next time. i CLEARLY stated that i believe in god yet you chose to ignore that. have fun not reading this post as well.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThere's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus.
    it's times like these i kind of wish i didn't believe in god since it groups me with morons like you.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you.
    again, learn to read... dumbass.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaGod is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.
    honestly, with the amount of reading you're actually doing i honestly thought that you were blind. your entire argument seems to be based on me not believing in god at all which i've already told you i do. next time read before you post. i mean, i don't mind making you look like a little bitch who can't read all day, but you'd think that you'd get tired of it. then again, a moron like you probably wouldn't even know how stupid he looked, would he?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist.
    i never said that god doesn't exist so you're already proving that you aren't smart enough to understand a simple paragraph.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaBuddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people.
    that is an OPINION. stop stating it as fact when it, by default, can't be.

Buddhist and muslims is a religion based on Idols- an image or representation of a (false) god used as an object of worship.

Atheist people are ignorant, lost and confuse. A mindset created by Satan to distract you from believing in God.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaJust because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before.
    you have made it perfectly clear that you would rather just not read my post. way to prove that you're a dipshit.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThe same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue.
    i never said that god didn't exist. also, if god did exist then why would got have to be one sex or another? aside from that, here is what i initially said.

Why does little stuff like that even matter? Why don't you believe in God for who he is instead of what he does. Lean not to your own understanding cuz your not gonna figure it out.

there is not enough evidence to prove that god does exist just as there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. therefore, arguing either side is absolutely asinine. i am not arguing either side and simply pointing out that your arguments are using the existence of god and satan as a major part of the base which would, by default, discredit what you are saying. to put it in a way you'd understand, "your argument is stupid."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaAs far as the bible, the bible was the first book made
    holy crap, that is bad. i didn't realize that people were actually this stupid.

Ok what was the first book then and who wrote it and what was it about?

Originally posted by eprotophiliayet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite.
    clearly the dictionary isn't one you chose to adopt into your knowledge, "rite"?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaFace it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying.
    oh snap, i just got told. people who don't believe in god are dying. this just supports everything you've said because people who do believe in god DON'T DIE. no, they're immortal... i forgot about that. it completely slipped my mind while i was too busy using actual logic to back up what i was saying instead of resorting to "argumentum ad hitler."

No you just need to read that again and quit overreacting.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaIn the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money.
    yeah? in other words, i can't get to heaven when i die unless i "threw jesus" at some point in my life? that would mean that you're pretty fucked, wouldn't it? after all, you don't know where jesus is buried. oh wait, jesus believed in god and therefore never died and all those martyrs never died either because they're immortal according to you. my bad. then again, an omniscient being would operate on logic which would fuck you even further.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.
    seriously, just read my post next time. i CLEARLY stated that i believe in god yet you chose to ignore that. have fun not reading this post as well.

If you believed in God then you wouldn't question about enough evidence to prove that he exist because that doesn't matter and clearly shows how faithless you are. Besides you don't believe Satan doesn't exist so how can you believe in God.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThere's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus.
    it's times like these i kind of wish i didn't believe in god since it groups me with morons like you.

Good luck with that excuse.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you.
    again, learn to read... dumbass.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaGod is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.
    honestly, with the amount of reading you're actually doing i honestly thought that you were blind. your entire argument seems to be based on me not believing in god at all which i've already told you i do.

False because at first I told you to prove that my thread was bullshit which you failed to do which is still the main argument.

next time read before you post. i mean, i don't mind making you look like a little bitch who can't read all day, but you'd think that you'd get tired of it. then again, a moron like you probably wouldn't even know how stupid he looked, would he?

Truly in person I would make you feel more of a little bitch that would call the cops. So how could you accomplish that from typing here, now who feels like a bitch.

If your going to make a statement that there's is not enough evidence to prove that God exist then obviously that means you don't believe in God.

Still you remain proof-less of any evidence to backup your claims about what the forerunner said you fail to explain how he's wrong about what he's saying. You and scion cant make a presentation video to debunk forerunner and the industry exposed guy at all. I didn't make those threads to wait on you 2 losers to hate on them and defend your anti-christ Obama but misery loves company as they say.

Baned User
    if you're too lazy to actually step up and back up what you have to say then at least say so. you don't have to come here and say "well fuck you so there you're wrong i'm right lol wtf." now, you are linking two things that are not involved. it is a FACT that there is not enough evidence to PROVE OR DISPROVE the existence of god, therefore it is up to each individual to make that decision for themselves. personally, i believe in god but i'm also smart enough to acknowledge that there is not enough evidence to prove that god exists. i mean, i'm spelling this out as well as i can for you. the existence of god can not be proven. it can not be disproven. anybody telling you otherwise is talking out of their ass. 99.9% of all arguments that "prove" that god exists involve simple circular logic. that being said, i still choose to believe in god. does that make me right? no. does that make me wrong? no. i made my decision but i did not make it based on false logic.

as for what the youtube guy says, every single one of his arguments simply commits the composition fallacy and without it (or by knowing what it is) his argument falls apart. of course, you both also choose to commit the following fallacies:

ad hominem, ad hominem tu quoque, begging the question, ad ignorantium, false dilemma, genetic fallacy, guilt by association, hasty generalization, ignoring a common cause, ad hominem abusive // poisoning the well, red herring, composition, slippery slope, spotlighting, and straw man fallacy.

if you want to use fallacy as your main support then either do it somewhere else, stop using it, or stop bitching when i point it out. if you would like to continue using it then don't be surprised when you end up looking like a little bitch who knows NOTHING. i mean, at least the youtube guy uses correct grammar (almost all the way through... and yes, i actually sat through that crap for you). i mean, you edited your post twice and it STILL sucks ass and your first sentence is just stupid (but at least it's a complete sentence).

if you're too lazy to actually step up and back up what you have to say then at least say so. you don't have to come here and say "well fuck you so there you're wrong i'm right lol wtf." now, you are linking two things that are not involved. it is a FACT that there is not enough evidence to PROVE OR DISPROVE the existence of god, therefore it is up to each individual to make that decision for themselves. personally, i believe in god but i'm also smart enough to acknowledge that there is not enough evidence to prove that god exists. i mean, i'm spelling this out as well as i can for you. the existence of god can not be proven. it can not be disproven. anybody telling you otherwise is talking out of their ass. 99.9% of all arguments that "prove" that god exists involve simple circular logic. that being said, i still choose to believe in god. does that make me right? no. does that make me wrong? no. i made my decision but i did not make it based on false logic.

as for what the youtube guy says, every single one of his arguments simply commits the composition fallacy and without it (or by knowing what it is) his argument falls apart. of course, you both also choose to commit the following fallacies:

ad hominem, ad hominem tu quoque, begging the question, ad ignorantium, false dilemma, genetic fallacy, guilt by association, hasty generalization, ignoring a common cause, ad hominem abusive // poisoning the well, red herring, composition, slippery slope, spotlighting, and straw man fallacy.

if you want to use fallacy as your main support then either do it somewhere else, stop using it, or stop bitching when i point it out. if you would like to continue using it then don't be surprised when you end up looking like a little bitch who knows NOTHING. i mean, at least the youtube guy uses correct grammar (almost all the way through... and yes, i actually sat through that crap for you). i mean, you edited your post twice and it STILL sucks ass and your first sentence is just stupid (but at least it's a complete sentence).
    Your excuses makes you faithless to believing in the truth about the world being in control by the devil to control people to build his work otherwise you wouldn't have laws just like when he said Satan copies God and you don't know who God is to you in your life, you know more of the knownledge about the worlds cultures and meanings to their personal life then God & Jesus. You read plenty worldly books that don't edify truth. Your feelings get in the way of your faith.