clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is pumping farts dangerous?

neroangelus

response to afangorn

So it's safe to say that it is alright to pump air and even hold it in for an extended amount a time with no ill side effects?

Cause I beleive Stormy's concern that its fatal, which I have seen enough evidence is the case, but I also beleive she is afraid to take a chance at it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lolcatz1984 this woman does inflation on camera.
    dont expect anything extra sexy, its specifically for inflation fetishists.
    she's just fine

neroangelus

response to afangorn

Well if this is the case should we contact her to prove it to her, or should we get mroe evidence just for precaution.

http://www.inflatechan.net/live/ ask them about getting started, basic facts, good tools to use, etc.
    dont bother mentioning its for farts, there are some incredibly intolerant PRICKS on that board who flip the fuck out at the mere mention of farting.
    Code:
    http://img215.imageshack.us/i/infl.jpg/
    Also that picture is an okay explanation. Almost all of the pictures shown are dramatizations of inflation through photoshop or major pregnancies (like twins/triplets/etc). Also obviously its made by inflationists for other inflationists, so "cumming from rubbing belly" is bs
    Thats about all I can give you in the ways of proof. I'm not really into inflation, but I know the circles because I like huge farts
    Last edited by afangorn; 11th March 2010 at 01:41 AM.

Active Member 01122009 EbonyPrincess's Avatar
    Sounds like my mom, we were discussing farts and I guess it's an "old wives tale" that gas can kill you. It can travel to your heart and you can get a gas bubble and die. Which is why she refuses to eat a lot of onions b/c it will "kill her"

neroangelus

reply to ebony princess

That is an old wives tail, since digestive food is absorbed by the large intestince an that's where gas is made. It is not absorbed by the blood an there for cannot make it to the heart at all, that's basic biology.

Baned User

RE: Is pumping farts dangerous?

wow afangorn, that actually is pretty informative when it comes to the inflation fetish. it's funny that you mention how they're intolerant pricks when it comes to farting as it would appear that most of this board turns into the same type of people when the mention of inflation comes up, lol.

I did some reading on it, and no danger unless you are using high pressure...But I gave it a try-interesting, I had a beer so I was pretty relaxed, so got some nice "breezy" farts where my ass opened, and the air rushed out, and a couple of nice bubbley ones when I closed my cheeks together....Dont think its my thing, but I can say Ive done. Its in my store.

Active Member 01122009 EbonyPrincess's Avatar

RE: reply to ebony princess

Originally posted by neroangelus
    That is an old wives tail, since digestive food is absorbed by the large intestince an that's where gas is made. It is not absorbed by the blood an there for cannot make it to the heart at all, that's basic biology.
    that's what I thought luv...but u know how OLDer ppl are set in their ways.

I find it funny how old ppl can be...but i guess one day it'll be my turn haha

neroangelus

RE: reply to ebony princess

well i liked pumped cause i get to see what I want an thats long loud farts.