clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations!!!

Oh shi-!

I think you're on to something there bro! D:

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    Originally posted by SionDS
    Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    Actualy the real reason gays were allowed to marry is because some courts said F U to the voters who voted against it & made their own rules. They can move to the other states that allows it, we don't need anymore people moving to California. Which would happen if the yes vote won. Unless the majority of California voters smoked every drug on the planet & voted for Gavin Newsom for governor. The only reason he wants to be governor is to force gay marriage on this state. Governor is a harder job than mayor & Frisco people says he's the worst mayor ever. Worst friend also. And Arnold having a 3rd term would be better than Newsom as governor, & Arnold needs to go.
    From what I've read about Newsom, I dont like the guy. That said, let me talk about the voting.

It's wrong to put people's rights up for a 51% majority vote. Nearly EVERY major civil rights advancement in American history, the majority was agenst when it passed.

The majority of Americans would have voted no for women rights when they got the right to vote.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to legalizing interracial marriage when it was made legal.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to letting blacks vote when it became legal.

California politics is messed up anyway. All these things pass on what 51% of the public thinks, but need 2/3 voting majority to over rule it.
    I tellya what rule everyone should try to be overturning. The notificaction to parents that the pregnant daughter getting an abortion. They need to know. I remember a after school special in the early 90's where a pregnant teen went to a black market abortion clinic so her parents won't find out that she is pregnant. Bad decision, the doctor botched it up & she died. That could happen in real life also. But I think this state wants that to happen. So what if the parents get mad, the girl shoulda thought about it before she had sex. Think about being the best student ever instead.
    Yes i'd rather be around gays who do know how to act right than straight people who are scum. Maybe I shouldn't care but the way gays have been acting for some years now, they gotta pay for insulting people. Especially blacks. I'll explain later cause I got a bunch of junk to do 2day .
    There's nothing to overturn though. That proposition ends up on the ballot every time and every time it's voted down (because it's stupid).