clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations!!!

Ok so let me get this straight:

-White people want to keep black people down, so they made the FBI, CIA, and education system.

-Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african.

-Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order.

-Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government.

-Revelations will come true.

-There is no such thing as the swine flu. The government made it up and all the doctors who have seen it all over the world are liars.

-Moddona wants to enslave the wrold through her music videos.

Is there anything else to add to this epro? Is Obama also a muslim? Was he born in Kenya? Was 911 an inside job? Did Americans really land on the moon?

Baned User
    my escalation senses are tingling... i said THEY'RE FUCKING TINGLING!!!

Originally posted by SionDS
    Ok so let me get this straight:

-White people want to keep black people down, so they made the FBI, CIA, and education system.

-Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african.

-Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order.

-Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government.

-Revelations will come true.

-There is no such thing as the swine flu. The government made it up and all the doctors who have seen it all over the world are liars.

Is there anything else to add to this epro? Is Obama also a muslim? Was he born in Kenya? Was 911 an inside job? Did Americans really land on the moon?
    I don't see you point at all I already ended that long ago but let me go ahead and clarify this.

"Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african."

Never said that in those words.

"Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order."

New world order yes. Mason, more likely he is like the past presidents we had especially George Washington if you look at the back of a dollar bill.

"Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government."

Yes I been heard about it years ago and its coming real close to happening.

"Revelations will come true."

Yes it already has, pretty much the whole bible states all the things that are coming to past happening right now.

Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side.

"Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side"
    why do people who have these kinds of opinions refuse to hear opposing points of view but still start conversations about this topic?
    You pretty much started the topic but are now saying "opposing points of view need not be mentioned here, I already made up my mind"
    so what is there to discuss? where you expecting us all to jump on board with that kind of self-serving logic?

Originally posted by afangorn
    "Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side"
    why do people who have these kinds of opinions refuse to hear opposing points of view but still start conversations about this topic?
    You pretty much started the topic but are now saying "opposing points of view need not be mentioned here, I already made up my mind"
    so what is there to discuss? where you expecting us all to jump on board with that kind of self-serving logic?
    Self serving logic? What opinion are you talking about that Im stating?

What's this about computer chips in peoples foreheads? Didn't see that in any of the videos....what does that have to do with swine flu?

Originally posted by tetsuo
    What's this about computer chips in peoples foreheads? Didn't see that in any of the videos....what does that have to do with swine flu?
    Nothing because the swine flu doesn't exist. They want the chips in us to watch us at all times wherever we go at all times. If you don't believe me look it up on google or youtube.

Originally posted by SionDS
    Enslave the music fans minds into thinking she's still all that with her songs, but she's not anymore since the late 90's maybe. Don't know about that, but I do know that the washed up has been wants gay marriage in California even though we have spoken & don't want it here. How come other states that don't want it aren't getting any heat? And some rumor a few years ago that Madonna belives that Howard Stern should be kicked out of America & Roman Polanski should be let back in Talking about everyone is entitled to a mistake that was an intentional act not a mistake. I wish someone would ask Madonna if Polanski can make that same mistake with her daughter Lourdes?

Originally posted by eprotophilia
    Nothing because the swine flu doesn't exist. They want the chips in us to watch us at all times wherever we go at all times. If you don't believe me look it up on google or youtube.
    I never said I didn't believe, and in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised,

This is from 2004, but is this what you're talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/
    I gotta tell you, I'd be the first person to refuse to get one of those things. Another thing people should be worried about is ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-f...identification ) RFID tags. Watch out, they've probably got one on the shirt you're wearing right now. This is the kind of shit that scares me.

Originally posted by eprotophilia
    I never said I didn't believe, and in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised,

This is from 2004, but is this what you're talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/
    I gotta tell you, I'd be the first person to refuse to get one of those things. Another thing people should be worried about is ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-f...identification ) RFID tags. Watch out, they've probably got one on the shirt you're wearing right now. This is the kind of shit that scares me.
    It's part of their "New World Order" or "New World Government".