clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations!!!

Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations!!!

If yall haven't heard already their enforcing this with military involvement, requiring for everybody to take it, children 6 months and older or they can't go to school. This is crazy. Also talking about these computer chips you have to have, which is pointing close to the book of revelations saying people small & great, free & bond, rich & poor take the mark of the beast. All this supposedly plans to happen next months, days away. Have links that talk all about it even if you search on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Yk62u7dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnGM-xQwL50 talking about it in new jersey

sexyrere87
    wow that is crazy. sounds familiar

Baned User
    the most ridiculous part of this is that the swine flu symptoms are the same as regular flu symptoms and the severity is almost the same. and the cure? the same... sometimes people REALLY start overreacting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W57pnVhEhjU that's all I'm gonna say here unless you guys actually want me to type out my long-winded boring explanation.

Im not talking about the swine flu, I already know the "swine flu" was made up as an excuse for the government to give us shots and a computer chip on our forehead or right arm. I never really panicked this "swine flu" only hearing the news about giving us mandatory shots using the military to get involved. New York and New Jersey healthworkers are protesting about it and I wouldnt call that a media hype because I didnt find out about it from the media but Im pretty sure everyones brainwashed into thinking differently since obamas in the house.

Baned User
    you're right on that one, obama did reinstate the old brainwashing machines. seriously though, mandatory shots are a little more than necessary on this one.

Originally posted by eprotophilia
    Im not talking about the swine flu, I already know the "swine flu" was made up as an excuse for the government to give us shots and a computer chip on our forehead or right arm. I never really panicked this "swine flu" only hearing the news about giving us mandatory shots using the military to get involved. New York and New Jersey healthworkers are protesting about it and I wouldnt call that a media hype because I didnt find out about it from the media but Im pretty sure everyones brainwashed into thinking differently since obamas in the house.
    my response can be summed up in a picture

Well everyone will find out when it happens

cheers to that. if it does happen, I'll be the first to take up arms and join my republican, libertarian, and anarchist brethren against a blatantly and openly corrupt government.
    but dont mind if I dont feel the need to buy the gun and ammo just yet.