clips4sale

Thread: Giantess ~ Urgency: Tracy takes a Squat.

neroangelus

Giantess ~ Urgency: Tracy takes a Squat.

This here was made by an artist who loves GTS and farting.
    A while ago I posted his website where he has some pictures (3) drawn of giantess in different scenerios. Recently (5 min ago) for the first time I discovered his youtube account where he had posted this video of a giantess.

While her boy toy is shrunk and in the toilet swimming for dearlife. She drops her big butt down and farts into the toilet. It's for short about 216 secons but is a good clip.
    I beg of you ig your going to leave messages on his youtube account do not blabber about how you'd like to suck his characters farts on something.

Have class compliment on how well the video is made, and how you'd enjoy to see more in the future. Do not harasse him in anyway or you'll cost us a talented animator that's attempting at making good quality animated fart videos.

with al that being said enjoy the short clips and leave words of ENCOURAGEMENT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mscXYDLLdxw

Elite Member
    simply brilliant!

neroangelus
    Glad to see someone else loves what he is doing. I think this would be awesome if he made the full animated movie.

neroangelus
    Ya know if this get's popular enough it's more then likly he will lengthen it.

neroangelus
    Wow not much support to see more animated fart girls huh?

I think the guy who made it just has higher priorities, because he's been asked several times for another/longer vid, but unfortunately he never gave much more of an answer then 'I'm in the process of other works'

neroangelus
    Really is kind of a bummer. I respect the guy as an artist and more so as an animator, but I really wish there would be a tad more progress on this specific project, ya know?

I think everyone can agree with that... but i guess, ya get what you pay for, and in this case we're not payin anything