clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever swallowed a girl's fart?

Originally posted by ranrav
    That would be great to see that video, for sure.

I've eaten a few farts in my time, and I think it's my favourite way to enjoy them: delicious and flavoursome farts are so much better swallowed and tasted in the mouth than just sniffed at. And I think it could be considered more humiliating than smelling it - actually having to eat someone's farts, especially if it's served as your meal for the evening...
    I agree. Eating farts sounds great. Swallowing all that air and if you're lucky she might fart some wet ones and you can slurp that up, too.

Originally posted by mgall
    I will get that vid up as soon as i can, it's kinda emberassing lol, but im obviously not alone here! My friends probably wouldn't understand my fetish.
    If you got a ski mask then wear it. And don't show your woman's face. I think you'll be able to pull this off without your friends knowing.

Elite Member
    Yes. My wife's actually. She does it frequently now, but the time I swallowed one it was unintentional, and back when she thought she was 'getting me' by farting on my face. I'll never forget it...she said "Eat my taco steam!!" sat down on my face and ripped a hot, bellowing ripper that lasted about 10 seconds. Then, laughing evilly she said "Relinquish the remote control, or prepare to inhale my rotten-egg gas for the rest of the night!" It was almost better when she didn't know about my fetish.

I decided i dont care if people know. plus you dont see her face and dont see alot of mine, and im sorry its takin so long for me to get theses vids up, its just difficult to find time to get them off my camera onto my computer then up, with being in college, working and the army. So my spare time is very limited, but i promise ill get em up very soon.

Originally posted by mgall
    I decided i dont care if people know. plus you dont see her face and dont see alot of mine, and im sorry its takin so long for me to get theses vids up, its just difficult to find time to get them off my camera onto my computer then up, with being in college, working and the army. So my spare time is very limited, but i promise ill get em up very soon.
    Hey don't worry. Take all the time you need. Also, you are indeed a lucky lucky man.

Elite Member
    Very cool of you to share that Mgall, looking forward to it!

So, where is the video?