clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever swallowed a girl's fart?

Ever swallowed a girl's fart?

I'm just wondering has anyone ever swallowed a girls fart? I know it's a little bit more extreme than just smelling them but has a girl ever let a big one rip in your mouth and you swallowed? What was it like?

Elite Member

RE: Ever swallowed a girl's fart?

Yes, and love tasting it too!!! My girlfriend lets me and what a rush it is!!!

Elite Member
    swallowing farts...

but different strokes for different blokes i suppose

I usually just lurk, but i had to say somethin here. My girlfriend is totaly supportive of my fetish, and will fart for me whenever i want her to, lol and even alot of times i dont. I have to say i have swallowed many of her farts, and she doens't hold back either, i mean justfull on rip as hard as she can in my mouth. Alot of the time her farts move so much air it makes my cheeks puff up and basiclly just overflow lol, it's kinda like putting a garden hose in your mouth and turning it on, but with air. I even got it on video.

Active Member 01122009
    do u think we could see that video you are talking about that sounds exciting or could u send it to me? thanks

I agree, could you upload it mgall? That does sound awesome. Thanks for sharing too. It sounds like she farts long big ones to make your cheeks puff out.

I think I've heard that when you swallow enough, you burp it all out. I haven't tried it yet but have thought about doing it.

Can you please share that video with us? That would be so great if you can!!!

I will get that vid up as soon as i can, it's kinda emberassing lol, but im obviously not alone here! My friends probably wouldn't understand my fetish.

That would be great to see that video, for sure.

I've eaten a few farts in my time, and I think it's my favourite way to enjoy them: delicious and flavoursome farts are so much better swallowed and tasted in the mouth than just sniffed at. And I think it could be considered more humiliating than smelling it - actually having to eat someone's farts, especially if it's served as your meal for the evening...

Originally posted by mgall
    I will get that vid up as soon as i can, it's kinda emberassing lol, but im obviously not alone here! My friends probably wouldn't understand my fetish.
    That's great to hear. Can't wait to see it. And yes it's hard to be open to friends when you're into farts. But hey it's just what we like to do.