clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im back

Elite Member

Im back

Hey guys im back unfortunately me and my girlfriend broke up about 3 months ago but now i just met this sexy latino girl that is hotter than fire, We had this conversation today about fetishes and what turns us on. When she asked me what turned me on I was kinda nervous to tell her, but I manned up and told her, and guys you wouldnt believe this but when i told her she smiled and said that it was the most awesome thing that she ever heard. I asked her if she didnt think it was weird and what happend next was so amazing. After I asked her that she sat on my lap and let out a huge gigantic fart and it smelled so heavenly and she told me that it kinda turned her on as well. So right now im the happiest man on the planet.

Elite Member
    Oh yea if yall can give me some tips on some positions that you like or anything at all plz respond.

Well shit if she is down for it maybe you should see if she would want to make some fart videos.

Elite Member
    not a bad idea ill talk to her about it

Active Member 03042017
    69 is a good fart position ass in your face and she can give u a bj or a hand job if that was what you were asking if not ignore me then lol...

Elite Member
    thanx for your input

Baned User
    Originally posted by Mudofale
    69 is a good fart position ass in your face and she can give u a bj or a hand job if that was what you were asking if not ignore me then lol...
    i was going to suggest the same thing. it is probably the best position for this fetish (for me anyway) and it sounds like she'd be up for it. either way, congrats on finding someone so awesome

I just had a experience myself with a girl open to farting but I must say congrats and I hope you get her to sit on your face and rip one!

Dude, you need to have this girl make fart videos, no question. Make sure she's laying on her side on a bed in jeans. This position almost guarantees those deep bassy gulpy/bubbly/multitoned sounds.

You don't want her bending over because they will come out airy and hissy sounding which sucks balls!!!!

Good luck and you're a lucky muthafucker if you're telling the truth.
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

"Get her to do what I like best, otherwise it sucks!"

But congratulations on finding somebody that works for you.