clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Fart Fantasy Comic

Baned User
    wow... those are incredible.

did you make them yourself?

--edit: i know you did but my question was more along the lines of how long it takes you and how you came up with the idea.

I love these! Nice work.

It took me about a week to draw and color the whole mini comic myself. I love to draw, it's my favorite pass time. I have improved with my drawing skills. I'm glad that so far everyone has enjoyed my art. The idea was simple, since I don't have any girl friends to make videos with I thought I put some of myself into the story and do some girl on girl farting as revenge. Even though it was a daydream sequence. In high school I used to be a total nerd and girls and guys would insult me in front of others. I use to be the girl that would never pay much attention to my looks or what i would wear. Basically I was very low maintenance. I just didn't care about my looks(low self esteem). Now i do care because i realize that it is important to keep up my appearance. I hope I didn't bore any of you with my rambling. Perhaps I will post more drawings since you guys seem to like them. Thanks everyone!

Baned User
    that's better than anything i could ever do, lol. my fiance was pretty much the same way in high school only without people picking on her. it's cool to actually get some insight into the minds of our most popular models.

neroangelus
    More drawings would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

Awesome!

Do you need ideas? I got plenty

neroangelus
    I'm a pretty talented artist myself, so I do commissions. I certainly hope that you post more up here it's be greatly appreciated.

neroangelus

RE: My Fart Fantasy Comic

I would like to see more of this I am sure others would support me so lets give our praise to get more up here! More nicely drawn girl on girl fart action, please!

Here's some I did a while ago. Enjoy.

neroangelus
    Icky I didn't know you were on this forum, damn I am glad to see you here. I am still giving my offer to collab by color a piece from you if we could discuss content.