clips4sale
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Lucky for me I hear farts on the regular from my gorgeous girlfriend. She does it in public like Its nothing and when we are alone I stick my nose in and smell them

today I witnessed a girl-fart, this is the story.
    I was attending the course to obtain the driving license and there was a girl sit next to me.
    she was not so hot but she was quite normal and she was wearing tight jeans.
    During the lesson I started to smell a strange odor which it was a mixture between typical pre poop fart odor and rotten broccoli smell.
    I turned my eyes to her face to see her expression and she looked quite embarassed but ,as I was not sure that it was her, I got a little closer to her and I started to sniff her discretely, and as I did it the smell was almost double than before so I understood that it was her.
    Many times during a day we smell farts but we don't know where they come from, a nice tip would be in my opinion to try to sniff, obviously in a discrete way, the girl that you suspect to have farted. I do it everytime and often it is worth it

Baned User
    well shit... who wants to then?

I do! I do!!

This past Friday night my wife was ripping some serious silent but deadlies after a Chinese buffet... however, we were watching movies with the kiddos at the time, so not much I could do to take advantage of it but sit there quietly and enjoy
    Pinup/Fetish Artist... contact me via PM if you're interested in a custom illustration or animation. You can view some of my work at http://www.lesharper.com/?cat=1