clips4sale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

That's a pretty nice ass.

I used to have girlfriends who were okay with my fart fetish but they didn't get to do anything. Instead, they were more comfortable with my belching fetish and did that whenever they had the chance, which was still cool.

wow, a belch and fart fetish... Lucky you.

Elite Member
    my feeling is that they won't have a problem with it if they realize how much it turns you on. when my ex did it for me the first time she was really nervous and embarrassed until i got off about 6 times in an hour on that special night

I guess I should consider myself somewhat lucky in this department. I have always had girl friends (friends who are girls, not romantic lovers) who have been very open and comfortable about things of this nature. I can think three girls immediately who I have been friends with for quite some time (one for 15 years, and the other 2 for close to 10) who never thought twice about letting 'em rip. I worked with 2 of them for about 4 years and was lucky enough to witness lots of contests, pronounced rips, finger-pulls, sbd's, etc in the time spent with them. We used to go get food (with each of these girls seprartely, since they were all such close friends) and proceed to sit and eat in the car, rcecline the seats, sit back, talk about our lives and wax philosophically. During these sessions there would inevitably be at least 10 tremendous farts blasted by each of us, competing for supremecy in size, smell and length. This has been such commonplace for me, that it's hard to believe that there are people who don't experience it. Also, my ex-girlfriend of 5 years was a prolific farter in her own right, and, once she became comfortable enough, began to out-fart me tenfold.

Elite Member

oh yes

I actually just had a great experience read post about it.

Originally posted by double41down
    I guess I should consider myself somewhat lucky in this department. I have always had girl friends (friends who are girls, not romantic lovers) who have been very open and comfortable about things of this nature. I can think three girls immediately who I have been friends with for quite some time (one for 15 years, and the other 2 for close to 10) who never thought twice about letting 'em rip. I worked with 2 of them for about 4 years and was lucky enough to witness lots of contests, pronounced rips, finger-pulls, sbd's, etc in the time spent with them. We used to go get food (with each of these girls seprartely, since they were all such close friends) and proceed to sit and eat in the car, rcecline the seats, sit back, talk about our lives and wax philosophically. During these sessions there would inevitably be at least 10 tremendous farts blasted by each of us, competing for supremecy in size, smell and length. This has been such commonplace for me, that it's hard to believe that there are people who don't experience it. Also, my ex-girlfriend of 5 years was a prolific farter in her own right, and, once she became comfortable enough, began to out-fart me tenfold.
    Wow, I envy you. x_x

Those are some great girl fart experiences. Just to picture it in the car eating a lot and having them fart loudly.

They good lookin'? You have pics? xP

Originally posted by double41down
    I really love moments like the ones you have shared.
    I have many many great fart moments installed in the jerk off files.
    It's funny my favorites are when the girls are just farting to be natural and funny.
    I also am surprised that a lot of people ahve not witnesses these things since it, too, has become common place for me.
    In one way I can envy the people with less experience because when they do experience it, I can imagine how I used to feel when I was fresh with hearing the perfect content. My heart doesn't beat rapidly anymore like it did when i was a lot younger everrytime I would hear the shocking sound of a girl fart.
    Now whenever I hear a girl fart I am almost indifferent about it, yet still turned on by it by all means.
    It's just not as special anymore.

I remeber back in first grade, we were in spanish class and this girl I had a crush on blew a huge one. We had to evacuate the classroom...

Active Member 03042017
    Originally posted by G1Kidd
    I remeber back in first grade, we were in spanish class and this girl I had a crush on blew a huge one. We had to evacuate the classroom...

Is that story true? cause since when did first graders have spanish class? o.O acutally nvm my nephew was learnin spanish in 2 grade still think it's weird. But did it really smell that bad? o.o God dam wtf was her mom feedin her

I never get enough farts.
    Yes I have experienced women farting.
    I have smelt some fantastic farts.
    At work, in department stores, my friends and
    my wife.
    I have listed some, maybe I should share with you guys if you are interestd.
    There is not much detail, for example
    1993 Mary Work Bent down to check Hg barometer in laboratory smell 9. Out of a rating 10