clips4sale
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Elite Member
    it's been over a year since i've witnessed something like this. my ex did it all the fucking time...apparently she really had stomach problems because she could outfart me any day. this was always nice though because i knew which foods made her more gassy than others. my fav was making her spaghetti from scratch....so i could manipulate the ingredients ...and then she would slip into her blue booty shorts and fart on me until she had to shit....at which point i would go in and observe hehe....she was really cool with it though so i didn't feel awkward.

Another thing that drove me crazy was when we went to the movies and she would be sitting on the seat with her legs propped up and slightly spread and would rip in her tight ass jeans right in the theater while disregarding anyone else in the immediate proximity. DAMN that was terrible...and then of course i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her ass for the show and then for the ride home. i went to like 7 movies and i don't remember shit about any of them because of that. it was totally worth every last dollar though to hit up the movies with her!!!

LoL, really?

Originally posted by dreadsR47
    i went to like 7 movies and i don't remember shit about any of them because of that. it was totally worth every last dollar though to hit up the movies with her!!!
    I don't remember anything about 3 movies, but I do remember exactly what she had on, the smell, the noise the farts made, her reaction, and my reaction.

Lucky me though, I'm with her for 5 years, and since year 1 she knows about my fetish, so I've had 4 continuous years of daily farting.

All my girlfriends did it and even my female best friend still does it ALL THE TIME. =D My first gf always did it on the phone while we were talking a lot, but never when we actually met. My ex - the girlfriend i had for some years - did it everywhere and all the time. She was really the queen and it seemed to be making her horny herself. She also startet fart contests witch her best friend, while i was around, just to see how i would react, cause she knew i'd like that very much. Haha. She also often was sniffing her farts up in order to tell me how they smelled. The only girl left still farting for me is my best friend. She does it whenever we meet and we already recorded lots of them... Farting is simply fucking sexy. I didn't even know i had the fetish, until all these horny girls came up in my life farting for me, being turned on by it. I'll never forget all the kinky fart positions and situations I was thrown into....

My girlfriend just let a monster one rip about 3 minutes ago... my god!! I'm so going to fuck her in a few minutes.

Elite Member
    I have been blasted in the face by meany girlfriends.

Elite Member
    Originally posted by Cubestar
    All my girlfriends did it and even my female best friend still does it ALL THE TIME. =D My first gf always did it on the phone while we were talking a lot, but never when we actually met. My ex - the girlfriend i had for some years - did it everywhere and all the time. She was really the queen and it seemed to be making her horny herself. She also startet fart contests witch her best friend, while i was around, just to see how i would react, cause she knew i'd like that very much. Haha. She also often was sniffing her farts up in order to tell me how they smelled. The only girl left still farting for me is my best friend. She does it whenever we meet and we already recorded lots of them... Farting is simply fucking sexy. I didn't even know i had the fetish, until all these horny girls came up in my life farting for me, being turned on by it. I'll never forget all the kinky fart positions and situations I was thrown into....
    I have had a lot of simular sutuations.

how do you guys find women like this? I mean really, I have not been successfull at all. I haven't even been able to find a girl who likes me going near her ass.
    You're a player? I didn't see you at the playa's ball...

Uhm I'm not sure what it is. When I met my girl she wasnt down with farting at all, it's kind of taboo in her girlfriend group. But when she found out I liked it she just started to do it around me little steps at a time. Now she frequently let's me smell her farts and stuff. I guess you just:

1. make her very comfortable
    2. make her really love you, wanting to entertain you

Give it a shot I guess

Everyday, from this ass