clips4sale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is ok.

I was surprised when I couldn't find a thread like this. Maybe someone did make a long time ago and it's gone now.

Still.

Have any of you any stories of REAL farts you witnessed in public or at home or with friends, etc?

I have a few that I only vaguely remember.

It's funny because whenever I hear a bodily function, I immediately swerve my head to see who did it. Unfortunately, most of the time it's guys.

But once I was at the beach and I sat there reading. Suddenly I hear someone rip. I look up and there was this brunette girl about my age (I was like 17 at the time) in a bikini, and she had bent over to gather something for her mother. She immediately realized what she did and stood up straight and turned to me. What sucked was I didn't have my glasses on, and I swore she either smirked or made some face at me. Then she quickly went off with her mother.

Waaaay back in middle school there was a blond girl I knew who was never ashamed of belching. One time at this science fair she went up to some boy she constantly flirted with from time to time, then lifted her leg and let rip the longest fart I had ever heard. Everyone was in shock of course. Also, we were in a Catholic school, so it was a nice, rather sexy skirt fart.

That's all I can remember for now.

RE: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Yes I have. Many of times by many different women, and smelled many different farts.
    My life is great for a fart fetishist. I'm sure a normal guy who does not have a fart fetish would be traumatized if he has witnessed the girl farts that I have witnessed.
    Then again maybe he wouldn't because I am sure I have had a big part of making them comfortable to have the green light to fart in front of me.
    The great thing is, only one girl out of all the girls who have farted in front of me knew of my fetish and I like it that way, i like it when they do not know i have a fetish.
    Means they are farting to be free and it's not just them trying to get me off.

Some girl in the IT room was bent over to the left of me, she was wearing really tight black trousers and she had a really nice arse, quite big, she was kind of strange though, think she was from Norway or somewhere. Anyway, she let out a little fart, and that was kind of the first time I realised I had the fetish (I also have a fetish about tight fitting trousers), anyway I felt this really weird sort of feeling in my stomach for the rest of the day, I guess it was kind of lovesick .

Another time when I've witnessed a girl farting is this girl at work. We were all sitting in the bar area after work, just the workers and she was sat on the sofa opposite me next to this guy. Anyway she lifted her arse up in his direction and let out a big rip! I was jealous of that guy , he was sat there looking very embarrassed :P . The manager said that one of the workers likes it when she farts so she must've done it before a few times. Also, that made me think that maybe more people have the fetish than I thought, just, I guess most wouldn't admit to it or perhaps don't realise they have it.

Sadly I haven't witnessed a girl fart for a while, though some girl about a few months ago did one, and I happened to walk in the room and get a good whiff of it and it lingered for ages, it was a really bad one . Didn't hear it though, just witnessed the aftermath. My ex-girlfriend was with me and she knew about my fetish, so I was kind of wondering what she was thinking when it happened, she herself found my fetish weird and never farted to turn me on. She did once in bed, maybe a couple of times but she was always really embarrassed about it.

I think this fetish of mine is going to continue being unfulfilled for the rest of my life . I don't really enjoy the act of sex that much, and don't like condoms much because I can't really feel anything, but I don't reckon I'd be able to get a girl to fart for me . If I could find a girl that enjoyed domination I'd be a lucky man, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

My girl ripped a huge one in front of me last night in the kitchen. Very, very sexy.

my sister friend did it once. i was a freshman and her friend was a junior. they were sleeping over that nite. my sis beg me if her friend could sleep on my bed. so i argued with her, telling my sis to let her sleeping on her bed. her friend was already on my bed, and she let out a huge fart on were the pillow was. i didnt mind, but still, i slept downstairs on a bed couch.

My wife farts in my face when she's in the mood, which is usually about 2-5 times a week (she's not a big farter). She uses it as foreplay and when we 69 she will go out of her way to blow me a hot one in my face. I usually get jean (my favorite) or panty face farts but I have recieved about 4-5 bare butt farts. As you can see by my avatar she has a sexy ass. She's 5'2' and about 105 lbs. It took a few years for her to get comfortable with it but now she uses face fart dirty talk to get me horney .....
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

Active Member 03042017
    Lets see.. O i remeber one time I was 10 I think iuno *about 2 years after i discovered my fetish* this girl in my class had allergies but anyway she sneezed really hard, and let out his big fart everybody laughed and she got bright red I just sat there and inhaled

Another time i was at a family reunion in North Carolina *we ride my uncles bikes there* but ya we were walking to the store me and my cousin and this girl let out this big fart as we were walking past and she said quietly *o shit that was louder then i thought* thats about all i can remeber other then family members and cousins and shit who fart to be funny

Originally posted by Rikod
    My wife farts in my face when she's in the mood, which is usually about 2-5 times a week (she's not a big farter). She uses it as foreplay and when we 69 she will go out of her way to blow me a hot one in my face. I usually get jean (my favorite) or panty face farts but I have recieved about 4-5 bare butt farts. ....... It took a few years for her to get comfortable with it but now she uses face fart dirty talk to get me horney.
    Exactly what he said, except...... I don't get jean farts.. I get only nylon/spandex panty farts and bare butt farts. Sometimes I get both types in a night, sometimes I get only 1 type, but I've lost count of either type that I get.

Yup, my wife rides my face panty free many mornings... she knows i love her ass and her farts, and on avg about every few weeks there'll be a couple of farts for me.

When she's not riding my face, sometimes she'll remember to alert me when she has one on deck.

Often in the early, early morning hours I'll be half awake to hear her wake up toots, she can rip some good ones then.

I am however still waiting for the big one while laying under her
    Pinup/Fetish Artist... contact me via PM if you're interested in a custom illustration or animation. You can view some of my work at http://www.lesharper.com/?cat=1

Yea, I'm kinda lucky as most of my girlfriends I have told my fetish to have been nice enough to try it out with me. My current girlfriend doesn't mind doing it but it usually happens during sex (what a shame! ) because as I'm going in and out it sometimes hits the right spots and makes her want to fart! Now she knows about my fetish when she feels something like this she'll grab my arm, shove my hand down by her butt and push, and last night was just like that, a little *poot* and that was it....I lost it =P lol hadn't had it for about a week (not even solo) and I was fit to burst.

Many other stories I could tell but can't type that much! (I did post a few before now if you search my name)