clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (request) brooke bigcuties.com

Baned User
    you're right, it is very unhealthy FOR THEM. that's still the path that they chose (in some cases) or proof that there are other priorities that come before their appearance.

however, by calling them beasts (and comparing a tolerance, if not more, of big/tall/skinny/fat/ugly to bestiality) you insult the people who are into them much in the same way it would insult much of this board i said that they were all into bestiality. it's completely illogical and pretty much just hurtful for no reason. if it's a slip of the tongue or caught up in the moment thing then that's one thing, but coming back later and defending blind discrimination is ridiculous. this board isn't about putting down people based on looks; it's about enjoying a fetish regardless of what part of it you are into.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    you're right, it is very unhealthy FOR THEM. that's still the path that they chose (in some cases) or proof that there are other priorities that come before their appearance.

however, by calling them beasts (and comparing a tolerance, if not more, of big/tall/skinny/fat/ugly to bestiality) you insult the people who are into them much in the same way it would insult much of this board i said that they were all into bestiality. it's completely illogical and pretty much just hurtful for no reason. if it's a slip of the tongue or caught up in the moment thing then that's one thing, but coming back later and defending blind discrimination is ridiculous. this board isn't about putting down people based on looks; it's about enjoying a fetish regardless of what part of it you are into.
    Well I see your point then and I appoligize for those who have been hurt in my statements.

Active Member 03042017
    Hope i didn't hurt anyone wit my joke i thought it was funny =/ i understand how people like it cause people like diffrent things and fat women need love to but ya thats 100x more fat then id like X.X havin sex would be like a death wish lol

I wish they would fart cause i know its gon be supa bubbly

Baned User
    i know! that's why i want it! Do you have any videos of a BBW?

Yeah here it is its one small fart but she got a fat ass not for dayz but for decades i would like to see more bbw with a fat ass like her farting she don,t fake da funk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh3g4r3ikiz/Phat ass.mpeg

Active Member 03042017
    big ass doesn't always mean bubbly farts take Mina and Belle from southern bells and MinaBBW there farts were sometimes squeeky or airy Belle had small farts that where just little puffs so ya =/

If they wear supa tight denim jeans, panty or panty hose its a guarantee cause that fat ass is squeezed tight an example look at ana from joyangeles when she squeez her butt cheeks together all bubbly farts break loose

Originally posted by fart4me12
    Yeah here it is its one small fart but she got a fat ass not for dayz but for decades i would like to see more bbw with a fat ass like her farting she don,t fake da funk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh3g4r3ikiz/Phat ass.mpeg
    Link is dead. Any chance of a re-up? Was it of Brooke?? thanx bud.

fuck u for rising this dead disgusting post!