clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (request) brooke bigcuties.com

dude! i dont think any of us wants to touch any of those "girls" so no, we dont have clips of them, eww, saying "clips of them" makes me feel sick

jeez how quick everyone is to judge, you'd think with a fetish like this we'd be understanding or at the very least tolerant of other peoples unique preferences. We all want to belong but if you're reading this, chances are you don't, so love yourself and others.

Originally posted by singledont
    jeez how quick everyone is to judge, you'd think with a fetish like this we'd be understanding or at the very least tolerant of other peoples unique preferences. We all want to belong but if you're reading this, chances are you don't, so love yourself and others.
    Actually I don't want to "belong" I was doing just fine when no one knew about this fart fetish, now that the idiots on youtube and myspace have made it very apparent we exist, it makes it a lot harder for my game that is for sure.
    People who have a fetish for beasts like these on this site, are lucky, all they got to do is move to the midwest and they would be in hog heaven. pun?
    So stop acting like people into fat chicks are victims, any fat chick would LOVE the attention. You can get yourself 6 fat chicks a day.
    We are still the victims here.
    Especially since now we got illiterate people being vocal about trying to make us "belong" whenever a girl makes a video of her farting on youtube.

A lot of the women have pretty faces & are big in the right areas. Just concentrate on those areas. Yes i'll agree that the giant guts & legs are the major turn offs.

Baned User

RE: (request) brooke bigcuties.com

Originally posted by FartPallete
    After seeing this site, and how people are into it.
    I don't think having a fart fretish is weird anymore.
    I mean come on. How can anyone fuck any of those girls?
    You'd have to have a 15 inch cock just to get past all the fat.
    Those are not even humans, they are monsters.
    lol, sarcasm is hilarious.

Baned User
    I agree with singledont, coming from our fetish's stand-point and some of the other fetishes that some of us our into, why is that so bad

You guys act like just because we have a fart fetish we're not allowed to think anything is disturbing.
    Hey if people are into these animals fine, whatever floats their boat.
    But I sure the hell am not.

It's the blob!

Baned User
    nobody said we couldn't find anything disturbing, but there's a big difference between not being into something and insulting the people who are. because we have the fetish we have, we should be a little better about other fetishes and preferences.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    nobody said we couldn't find anything disturbing, but there's a big difference between not being into something and insulting the people who are. because we have the fetish we have, we should be a little better about other fetishes and preferences.
    I don't think anyone has insulted people into these beasts. All I saw was people insulting the beasts themselves.
    I personally think it is horrible to encourage people to get fat like that. That is very unhealthy for them.