clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

RE: New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

Originally posted by FartLove88
    ok, i dont understand. Wheres the clip ? i did exactly what you said, put in STORMY FARTING in the search box, and press search. but wheres the video clip ? its a lot of them, but none i reffering to the clip your talking about. OK, so you said you dont know how to post a link, heres what you need to do:

1. go to youtube and find the video you are mentioning here, the stormy fart thing.
    2. Dreag your mouse to the searchbox on your browser (you know, at the top, where the adress/link is)
    3. Push on it and right click and press copy.
    4. go to gassyerotica and go to this thread, paste the link/adress wich you copied, and press then in the box that appears, just write f.ex. "girl farts up a storm" and then push OK (or whatever it says ?) then another box appears, paste then the link -again- (you know, the link to the video you are refering to) in the boxline, and press OK. Then, we all should be able to see the video, hope this helps. Have a good day
    You idiot.

When we post a link here, it shows up on youtube where it has been linked to.

Do you think a teenage girl doing this for a laugh wants to see "Gassyerotica" as a place her video was sent to? Do you think she wants to know that people are masturbating to her clip?

If we're lucky, she won't notice, or she'll shrug it off. If not, you just killed one more potential youtube farter. Great going.

Baned User
    in retrospect, i'm pretty sure ggg would show up first, lol. also, raul may be right on this one. tbh, i didn't watch the clip as i highly doubt she's 21. either way, thanks for contributing.

RE: New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

Originally posted by splat
    Originally posted by FartLove88
    ok, i dont understand. Wheres the clip ? i did exactly what you said, put in STORMY FARTING in the search box, and press search. but wheres the video clip ? its a lot of them, but none i reffering to the clip your talking about. OK, so you said you dont know how to post a link, heres what you need to do:

1. go to youtube and find the video you are mentioning here, the stormy fart thing.
    2. Dreag your mouse to the searchbox on your browser (you know, at the top, where the adress/link is)
    3. Push on it and right click and press copy.
    4. go to gassyerotica and go to this thread, paste the link/adress wich you copied, and press then in the box that appears, just write f.ex. "girl farts up a storm" and then push OK (or whatever it says ?) then another box appears, paste then the link -again- (you know, the link to the video you are refering to) in the boxline, and press OK. Then, we all should be able to see the video, hope this helps. Have a good day
    You idiot.

When we post a link here, it shows up on youtube where it has been linked to.

Do you think a teenage girl doing this for a laugh wants to see "Gassyerotica" as a place her video was sent to? Do you think she wants to know that people are masturbating to her clip?

If we're lucky, she won't notice, or she'll shrug it off. If not, you just killed one more potential youtube farter. Great going.
    Jeez, calm down! I forgot about i ok ? It wont happen again, and im shure she wont notice, take a chill pill man
    Eproctophilia.

uhmm...,sound is really low,really a lot of fart action but,I'm pretty sure they're fake
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

She probably has the ability to suck air up her ass. Le Petomaine, Mr. Methane and Will the Farter have that talent and they are fucking insane, they could easily outfart even Ana Didovic. Good to see that a girl has shown up with the same gifts.

I just rewatched the video, and HOLY SHIT! Did they just say she did a 25 second long one once?! This girl is a monster. O_O

anyone saved this ??

Elite Member
    Did anyone save these?

I remember this. She's very good but the videos probably are deads.

Someone had to have saved this... this IS the internet we're talking about...