clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

Baned User

New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

I don't know how to post the link but I'll tell you all this - Go to Youtube & in the search box put STORMY FARTING. As the title of the video states it is indeed Hilarious!!. The Girl in that clip is just farting up a storm nonstop for over 7 minutes.

Once again sorry for not posting the link down. Wish I knew how. To any who views the clip can you post a link??

RE: New Youtube - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!

ok, i dont understand. Wheres the clip ? i did exactly what you said, put in STORMY FARTING in the search box, and press search. but wheres the video clip ? its a lot of them, but none i reffering to the clip your talking about. OK, so you said you dont know how to post a link, heres what you need to do:

1. go to youtube and find the video you are mentioning here, the stormy fart thing.
    2. Dreag your mouse to the searchbox on your browser (you know, at the top, where the adress/link is)
    3. Push on it and right click and press copy.
    4. go to gassyerotica and go to this thread, paste the link/adress wich you copied, and press then in the box that appears, just write f.ex. "girl farts up a storm" and then push OK (or whatever it says ?) then another box appears, paste then the link -again- (you know, the link to the video you are refering to) in the boxline, and press OK. Then, we all should be able to see the video, hope this helps. Have a good day
    Eproctophilia.

holy shit, tha was awsome! She is so talented, very good farts! Woooooo, thank you jwh316, thank you!
    Eproctophilia.

Baned User
    No Problem, I can watch that again & again it was to good - & - Thank you for the directions for the link posting.

Originally posted by Serpente80
    Maybe is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-2uO41jZM
    Well that's just great.
    Not only is she going to get thousands of perverted e-mails, but now she will see her video has been linked to a fart fetish forum.

I swear to god the people who make this fetish worse for us, are the retards who do not use any tact whatsoever.

I think it's fake though!

Originally posted by jwh316
    No Problem, I can watch that again & again it was to good - & - Thank you for the directions for the link posting.
    No problem
    Eproctophilia.

Looks real, but is that possible? What do you guys think? They sound real and the facial expressions are in sync. If it is fake, they did a hell of a job, but it takes a lot of effort to fool anybody from our community. I just hope she continues making video's and I hope her next video sounds clearer. I hate the laughing!!! Dude, it's not that funny!!!
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Queefs people, QUEEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!