clips4sale

View Poll Results: Does your family or your friends know that you have fart fetish?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I already said them

8 4.37%
  • No, I never told them about that and probably I never will!

170 92.90%
  • No, but I am planing to say them about that (very soon)

5 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is your family know that you have fart fetish?

My girlfriend of two years knows well about the fetish, and she farts in my face on average of 2 times a day, at the very least. There are times where she'll have gas and I'll be treated to 7 or 8. All depends. She is 100% comfortable with it and farts whenever she is in my company.

Baned User
    i haven't told my girlfriend yet, but i hope she's cool with it. i'm planning on telling her and it kind of seems like she has the same fetish.

Baned User
    ya my gf always points it my way when she farts because she knows i like it so that makes me think shes into it. When i first stayed over at her place and she warned me about her gas, i was pumped, but didnt want to give it a way. i just smiled and said, ahh i dont mind. We got all drunk and she was like "I know what you want" ....i got what i wanted. ::laugh

Baned User
    way to go meth, i've been around my girlfriend for a while... i have a slight hunch that she's one of us. she doesn't really ever get any farts going (she's farted around me once in [almost] the year that we've been together) but she can outburp pretty much anybody i know. i haven't exactly said "oh, by the way, i have a fart fetish..." but one of these days, lol. i'm sure that she'll be pretty much ecstatic, but as any of you who've tried (and have even the slightest sense of shame) know, it's not exactly easy to come out about. anyway, i'm sure it'll happen.

My girl already knows about my fetish, we've been going out for about a year 1/2 now, and lemme tell you, to get it out, took ALOT on my part.

I'm just very lucky she's so understanding, sadly though everytime she tries to fart or "object" as she calls it (weird ^^) she can't.

She's only farted one time in the 3~4 months she's known about my fetish now, but it was so worth the effort, as we were changing positions from cowgirl to doggystyle, she knows that I'm in love with her butt, so she lets me play with it for a while before we go at it, and my god haha like a blessing from god I remember so distinctly she said "I'm sorry, excuse me" I didn't know what she was talking about...until 3 seconds later. I knew what she was talking about.

As sad as I may seem, that was lol the best godam day of my sexual life.

She still tries now hopefully she'll keep em coming, seriously though to whoever thinks it's impossible to tell someone else, especially if your intimate, with them, it's not. I quote what she said that convinced me to tell her "If you are not comfortable enough to tell your mate (animal ha) or whoever you are sexually crazy with about your every desire, then you shouldn't be at that level in your relationship."

To be honest since I was making such a big deal about telling her, I kept hinting at it like "I have a weird fetish but I'm embarrassed or I'll never say" sort of thing, she was more worried that I'd be some type of psycho with a fetish of eating people or something, so much that she was actually relieved when she found out it was only farting. "Only" heh? She surprised me with all the support she gave me, crazy huh?

Keep at it guys, it's worth it.

Originally posted by tehcursed
    My girl already knows about my fetish, we've been going out for about a year 1/2 now, and lemme tell you, to get it out, took ALOT on my part.

I'm just very lucky she's so understanding, sadly though everytime she tries to fart or "object" as she calls it (weird ^^) she can't.

She's only farted one time in the 3~4 months she's known about my fetish now, but it was so worth the effort, as we were changing positions from cowgirl to doggystyle, she knows that I'm in love with her butt, so she lets me play with it for a while before we go at it, and my god haha like a blessing from god I remember so distinctly she said "I'm sorry, excuse me" I didn't know what she was talking about...until 3 seconds later. I knew what she was talking about.

As sad as I may seem, that was lol the best godam day of my sexual life.

She still tries now hopefully she'll keep em coming, seriously though to whoever thinks it's impossible to tell someone else, especially if your intimate, with them, it's not. I quote what she said that convinced me to tell her "If you are not comfortable enough to tell your mate (animal ha) or whoever you are sexually crazy with about your every desire, then you shouldn't be at that level in your relationship."

To be honest since I was making such a big deal about telling her, I kept hinting at it like "I have a weird fetish but I'm embarrassed or I'll never say" sort of thing, she was more worried that I'd be some type of psycho with a fetish of eating people or something, so much that she was actually relieved when she found out it was only farting. "Only" heh? She surprised me with all the support she gave me, crazy huh?

Keep at it guys, it's worth it.
    Wonderful

This was 12-14 years ago, my brother asked what was worse? A woman farting or belching or something like that. I don't remember what I said then but I did say that I didn't mind hearing them belch or fart and he said,'ULLLL' but that was long ago. But I don't even bring that up around family members.
    Only thing close to that was when I was listening on the radio, their host asked Beyonce' whose farts smelled worse or who farts more? You or Jay-Z. I was disgusted when Big Boy said that. I did say near my brother, if he was gonna ask that kind of question...then ask that about Beyonce, Michelle & Kelly. Not her & Jay-Z. But its not an issue & I wanna keep it that way.

Baned User
    so, i finally told my girl about my fetish and just as i suspected, she has the same sort of fetish. even the tiniest details of my fetish we share. she never really has any farts, but now that she knows about my fetish (and i hers) the fart part of our relationship may now start. good luck to you guys and finding happiness. ::thumbsup ::friends ::thumbsup

that now makes one person other than me who knows about my fetish

RE: Is your family know that you have fart fetish?

Originally posted by Gassyerotica Boss
    I think question is clear.
    My family no but my girlfriend YEAH !

no i havent told any of my family, i told my girlfriend, but thats about it, it took a while, but she warmed up to it, she keeps telling me they smell so bad though, well as far as im concerned, the worse, the better (theres an oxymoron for you). and she thinks they are funny when she does it, so that helped alot.