clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is nobody turned on by airy/hissy girl farts except me?

Baned User

Is nobody turned on by airy/hissy girl farts except me?

Just giving my two cents here...

I must be one of the only guys here who think poofy, airy or hissy girl farts are sexy. I will say it honestly that I like girls who are actually pretty and who fart delicately like *pfft* or *psssssssst* (just look at my signature...I think I'm beating a dead horse here.)

Unfortunately such videos seem to be quite rare, either because it's not common for people to fart like that, or there are plenty of videos where the girls fart like that, but they're discarded because the vast majority loves the loud, wet, big and smelly farts.

So if you're also turned on by delicate pneumatic-sounding emissions of girl gas, go ahead and be turned on by it. Just because we're a minority opinion doesn't mean such girl farts aren't sexy.

This is merely my own opinion...please refrain from posting insulting or mean replies

I enjoy airy farts quite alot.

Baned User
    Originally posted by Super_Fart
    I enjoy airy farts quite alot.
    Awesome! Welcome to the club

Baned User
    yep, i've always been fairly biased towards the silent but deadlies. those have been my favorites for a while since most louder ones have a tendancy to be overdone in clips (8 second bassy ones don't happen every few minutes if you know what i mean).

the hissy ones are my favorite by far. I had a girlfriend once who did those all the time and boy did they stink! Those are my favorite because in my head I have linked that noise with quite a stinker.

I prefer hissy or silent ones too. There are many ways that the fart fetish brances out, but one line I think I definitely take that others don't is that I prefer girls who are "ladylike" with their farting. Some love women to be loud and proud with their farts, basically like blokes. I wouldn't say no to a girl being like that, but for me the "female farting" thing is much more attractive if the female stays more ladylike while she's being disgusting. Some women you just wouldn't expect to fart in public because they're so beautiful and look like they have too much pride. The rarer it seems, the more rewarding I find it when they actually do. They do it more subtly, to themselves almost whilst also deliberately aiming so that somebody smells it. A cheeky acknowledgement, like a smile to herself when she's done it, is nice too. There are no videos that can capture this scenario, which is probably why it remains alluring to me.

Baned User
    I prefer hissy or silent ones too .
    There are many ways that the fart fetish brances out, but one line I think I definitely take that others don't is that I prefer girls who are "ladylike" with their farting.
    Wow, so many people feel like I do! Words cannot describe how happy I am right now!

Some love women to be loud and proud with their farts, basically like blokes.
    I sometimes like loud farts, as long as they have a good, airy, blasty sound to them...Sometimes girls fart like this and it sounds almost like a laser. Usually only Japanese girls can do it...do you know what I mean?

The rarer it seems, the more rewarding I find it when they actually do.
    Ooh, I know. It's so rare to see a beautiful girl and to hear her gas come out like *psssssss*

They do it more subtly, to themselves almost whilst also deliberately aiming so that somebody smells it.
    'Aim'...that thought alone turns me on. I have and have always had a tools/weapons fetish, to see beautiful women temporarily objectified as gas-discharging instruments. One of the main reasons hissy-sounding farts turn me on so much is that mechanical devices make the same sound when releasing gas, steam or compressed air. I know it's odd, but I still feel that way.

A cheeky acknowledgement, like a smile to herself when she's done it, is nice too.
    A demure smile or girlish giggle...I love it when girls do that <3

There are no videos that can capture this scenario, which is probably why it remains alluring to me.
    Sadly, that IS true...which is why I sometimes make Flash animations of girls (usually anime/manga styled) passing gas this way

Stay tuned...I think I might write some fart stories and submit 'em to the forums

Elite Member

RE: Is nobody turned on by airy/hissy girl farts except me?

I love a hot girl that has no problem of farting period and especially a nice hot hisser!!! You are not alone!!! LOL!!!

Well I don't mind the hissy kind but it has to be once in a while, I can't stand the silent ones. I need to be warned. I'm not into the wet sounding ones. I like my womens farts to be loud. I'm ok with the hissy ones if the woman has her bare buns near my face & I see her brown eye, if she's sitting down wearing tight pants or spandex & lifts one of her legs up & does it.

yeah, i like the loud ones too, i dont like hissy ones, and im not into the smell either. Just loud, wet ones that make the couch rumble!
    Eproctophilia.