clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exposed at Job Place

Active Member 070609
    Don't use a computer at work. But at my house while I was gone my cousin was on my computer and I guess he looked up my videos and clicked on a video of a girl shitting and it was super loud....I tried playing it off but he had non of it...thank goodness he didn't tell anyone about it though. Another time I had a program up of videos I was downloading and forgot I had it up and my friend seen it when I tried to click off of it....I doubt he remembers that though

Depends on your family education, but the most safest way to protect yourself in windows xp is to :

go to start->control panel->user accounts->change the way users log on or off-> (uncheck option) Use the Welcome Screen

That will activate computer locking.

Then set the password for your account.

Restart, while windows is loading , press F8, and choose start windows xp in SAFE MODE.

Now log in as a real administrator.
    On the attention for system restore, just click yes.

Go to the same place for users accounts, and set the password you know for the main administrator.

Now you both have password protected access.
    Restart pc to load the windows normal.

Now when you log in , windows will load, anytime you need to go somewhere, you can lock your pc by pressing

CTRL+ALT+DELETE and just choose option lock computer.

Que delicia

I think the complete solution is this:

1) Use Chrome to browse the web.
    2) Store all your clips in an external Hard Drive
    3) Rename the clips with codes instead of titles
    3) Play the clips with Portable VLC stored in the external Hard Drive too.

As for the auto complete thing, if you use Firefox you can actually delete any auto complete entry you want. Just start typing the word in the search bar and when the little box drops down with the words, just highlight the one you want deleted and hit the delete key (not backspace).

At work? It doesn't matter what it is, fart fetish or nude celebs, it can get you in trouble. So if you've not gotten fired, laugh it off. It's easy to make a joke out of it. If you get weird over it, everyone else will to.

I'd never look at this stuff at work. EVER.
    and if someone at work somehow found out about it and bothered me about it I'm liable to get violent fast.
    I dont take threats well at all. and I hate it when people think that they can harass someone without being told off.

Originally posted by Gassy
    I never access the forum from the job.
    Everything I do is from home or some other place.

Everything can be erased but autocomplete option remembers everything and that sucks.

When you delete browsing history, it's deleted from IE, but it stays integrated in Windows Explorer, it's enough to type first two letters to go on the visited websites.

(that was the case before few months, I didn't check it this month)
    But your forum is so worldwide famous that you could quit your job and earn your living only from your forum.

Baned User
    Originally posted by giovanni

Everything can be erased but autocomplete option remembers everything and that sucks.

When you delete browsing history, it's deleted from IE, but it stays integrated in Windows Explorer, it's enough to type first two letters to go on the visited websites.

But your forum is so worldwide famous that you could quit your job and earn your living only from your forum.
    how so considering that it's free?

If you're worried about autocomplete, just turn it off!!

tools>internet options>content>autocomplete settings.

then just uncheck web adresses. no more worries

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    Originally posted by giovanni

how so considering that it's free?
    This forum has a great worldwide audience, and the owner could earn a lot choosing the proper sponsors and placing their banners or text ads in every page. He could do it both with a direct sale of advertising spaces and with a participation to some good affiliation programs.