clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exposed at Job Place

Exposed at Job Place

Anyone here has ever been exposed at his Job place being a fart fetishist or watching or storing farting videos in a computer of his office?

nah, not me, but I do know there are some of us who have had material discovered by a girlfriend

Can't think what would be worse! Unless your girlfriend discovered it and was up for it :-)

It's never been a problem for me to tell this to a girl, but in a job environment it's another thing

RE: Exposed at Job Place

Not a job place but at home.
    I am very secretive about my fetish, and I had a few friends over one night and we were watching some lame TV show, and a few went into the other room where my laptop was.
    Now I have it closed, and figure people would ask if they wanted to use it, and I would just come up with some excuse why it doesn;t work, since I am wide open on the laptop.
    But one guys just decided to use my laptop without asking to play some music.
    I go into the room, and there my laptop is opened up playing some music, and I panic, because I knew that THIS site was opened up, but minimized.
    No one said anything, but if they did see it would have read "FART FETISH FORUM" in the bottom tool bar.
    Now I wonder if they saw it or not.

Originally posted by donpantini
    nah, not me, but I do know there are some of us who have had material discovered by a girlfriend
    Ha, and mothers. Anyone remember that thread where a guy got found out by his mom?

My girlfriend saw some of the auto-complete searches in google while searching for something one day while I wasn't home.

Except she's cool with it now

So, really, I recommend that people let their girlfriends subtley, non-aggresively, and accidentally 'find' some tasteful fetish-related things.

Elite Member

Interesting topic

I never had problems to tell about this with my girlfriends, except the fact that I never had one REALl girlfrined!
    The girls I dated for some time and the girls I still have in some kind of rellatinoship are ok whit this (and others) fetish, or, at least, arent about to ditch me just because of that!
    Til now, only one girl was totally closed to this fetish and, by the other hand, only 4 were really open!
    Some internet friends were open to, but not to videotape them, just to record sounds.
    In a 0 to 10 scale, I would tell that I´m in a 7 with the acceptance of my dates about this!
    However, about the "being caught by others...", some time back (about 3 years ago) my sister´s husband (and she, of course) was at my house and used my computer to see his emails, well, the first and last time he did this ´cos he SEARCHED for anything unusual and, of course, found this and others fetishes!
    Man, that was dreadfull, and, to make things worse, he laughted loudly an kept asking me what I think thats so great about girls farts and so!
    THAT was hatefull!

I never access the forum from the job.
    Everything I do is from home or some other place.

Everything can be erased but autocomplete option remembers everything and that sucks.

When you delete browsing history, it's deleted from IE, but it stays integrated in Windows Explorer, it's enough to type first two letters to go on the visited websites.

(that was the case before few months, I didn't check it this month)

Que delicia

Never at work ... church and state ... but my wife is cool about it. She thinks my fart fetish is totally harmless and it goes with my ass fetish. She does give me a few face farts a week and to keep this going I don't bug her for them. Sometimes it will be weeks before my next one but that's cool. Anticipation! She knows I have a girl fart clips collection. As long as I don't go to strip bars or cheat, she's totally cool with it. Besidaes, she knows I worship her ass and that's all that metters to her.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......